Subway has all Footlongs $5. Gamer Food

Status
Not open for further replies.

kadozer

[H]ard|Gawd
Sorry if this doesnt belong on this forum. Mods delete if so, but Subway has all Footlongs any sandwich for $5. Prime Rib = mmmm.

i guess i dont see the deal here... my subways subs are only 5.40 before tax.

i guess i dont see the deal here... my subways subs are only 5.40 before tax.

When I get rich, I'm gonna have a Subway in my home.

Except I wont staff it with snobby cheap asses who need me to continuously make a circular movement with my hand to put more than two slices of tomato on my sandwich.

FIVE DOLLAR....

FIVE DOLLAR....

FIVE DOLLAR FOOT LOOOOOONG!

Chicken bacon ranch on wheat,,,,good lord what a sandwich

QFT. A "long time" ago I worked at quiznos where I was able to perfect the Chicken, bacon, cheese, ranch combo (after the manager left of course :p). I no longer work there but OH YES what a sandwich. :D

My family got Subway yesterday but I instead got myself some Wendy's. Gawh, I need to eat healthier. :/

Except the Feast isn't $5 :( its like $14.

I told the idiots at my subway what I wanted the other day and they just like asked what all meat I wanted on it? WTF, do you not know what kind of meat is on a sandwhich?

QFT. A "long time" ago I worked at quiznos where I was able to perfect the Chicken, bacon, cheese, ranch combo (after the manager left of course :p). I no longer work there but OH YES what a sandwich. :D

Yeah me too! umm except by chicken I mean the mops and by sandwich I mean light saber dueling as soon as the boss left.

5$ footlongs of choice
wheat always toasted
spinach
black olive
tomato
banana peppers (depends)

oven roasted chicken breast
chicken bacon ranch
Meatball
Tuna
Chicken teriyaki(they put like sweet & sour sauce on it. Is that right? not sure if I like it)

I love Subway, been living off Subway subs for the last 4 years in school....no I'm not Jared :p

boo.. quiznos ftw..
biased, given that I used to work there,
but I never realized how good quiznos tasted until I got one properly made
Prime rib - cheesesteak or peppercorn.. better yet, if you could get it with half peppercorn sauce.. the things heavenly.. So is the turkey bacon guacamole.. =D
Smokehouse beef brisket used to be my favorite, but I think they might have discontinued it since I've worked there..
The other subs there are so-so imho.. all the chicken subs are pretty decent too..

at my work theres a subway on the bottom floor of our 5 story building. all im gonna say is, i should probably invest in some subway stock.

I work at Quiznos. A large steak or beef costs me ~$5. I'll stick with Quiznos.

LOL, the ladies in the tv ads holding their hands up wanting a foot long seems a bit suggestive.

I love the tuna with pepperjack, lightly toasted. Like tuna with a kick lol. And I always always ask for light lettuce, dang, if I wanted *that* much lettuce, I'd just ask for a bag of it lol.

It's not a bad deal, but I wish Subway was a real deli. They are SO skimpy on the meat. I call them "bread sandwiches with a hint of meat".

I'm used to a half-inch thick of meat in my sandwiches. From one of the local deli's, it's about $5 for a foot long.

SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL DELI! Give them a try, and you'll never go back to subway!

My Subway is doing the deal but only if you remind them about all of the $5 signs they have hanging all over the place. If you don't ask you get charged normal price. Jerks...

It's not a bad deal, but I wish Subway was a real deli. They are SO skimpy on the meat. I call them "bread sandwiches with a hint of meat".

I'm used to a half-inch thick of meat in my sandwiches. From one of the local deli's, it's about $5 for a foot long.

SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL DELI! Give them a try, and you'll never go back to subway!

my local deli's charge out the ass for their sandwiches, and yes they are good but still when i'm on a budget an 8 dollar footlong isn't my first choice.

sides then i dont get to have my food made by the hot russian chicks who keep wanting to go with me...i'm taken but its nice nonetheless

Subway could definitely put more meat in the subs. Their commercials (like all fast food commercials) glorify the food, but when you get it, it's an inch shorter with stuff falling out of it.

It only costs $1 for double meat at Subway so...

$5 for the foot long + $1 for double meat = only $6 for a foot long with a good bit of meat. not bad

Except the Feast isn't $5 :( its like $14.

I told the idiots at my subway what I wanted the other day and they just like asked what all meat I wanted on it? WTF, do you not know what kind of meat is on a sandwhich?

this is why i just dont even like going to subway. i always tell them what sandwich i want, then they ALWAYS make me list out every single damn thing i want. its just too much fuckin work for me to explain my exact tastes every fuckin time. "number 12 kings sized with a coke" BAM. done. "thatll be 6.50 sir, thank you" ... ",NO, THANK YOU KING!"

FIVE DOLLAR....

FIVE DOLLAR....

LMFAO, I can't get that damn jingle out of my head. I hear the first 5 seconds of it and it's all over for me for the rest of the day.

Thanks OP, off for a sub.

FIVE DOLLAR....

FIVE DOLLAR....

WOOT!

Boo... local Subway has the $5 sign - but for 'regular' subs only. 'Premium' subs regular price, and for the Subway Melt (while a 'regular' sub) you get charged extra for the bacon.
WTF?
There's another one not far away - might try them for lunch today.

i hate quiznos, they charge you a arm and a leg for a tiny sub that doesnt even taste all that special
I bought that Prime rib peppercorn for like $8 and hated it, gave it to my cousin who eats ANYTHING and he hated it
I only go to Subway when I didnt have time to pack lunch, with $15 you can go to the store and make you 2 weeks of sandwiches that taste just as good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back