Suggest me a good wireless Keyboard or may be wired keyboard..

wahur1

Limp Gawd
Hello Guys, I'm kinda confused here. Whether to go for wireless keyboard or wired keyboard. My range is limited so can't think of dinovo edge.

I have my eyes on Logitech G15 Keyboard (Orange Light one) but mainly i'm looking for laptop type keys. I don't know how G15 keys feel? Soft or hard..so that's why its holding me back.

So please suggest which one should i go for. As I'm totally confused. :rolleyes:

Thanks.

Check out the new Logitech Illuminated keyboard. It's got laptop style keys and the best backlighting of any keyboard. You can buy it directly from Logitech's site for as low as $63 with a 20% discount code + free shipping. I love mine.

Razer Lycosa Gaming Keyboard

Anyone using this keyboard by Razer? By it looks its keys look like laptop keys. Plus its illuminated and have multimedia control as well.

If anyone here using it please give me little review of its keys.

I tried the Lycosa, too. It was great in every way... except one: I couldn't see the keys in daylight. The backlighting wasn't bright enough during the day and the keys were virtually unreadable until it got dark outside. If the Lycosa had the kind of illumination that my new Logitech has, it would be perfect.

I tried the Lycosa, too. It was great in every way... except one: I couldn't see the keys in daylight. The backlighting wasn't bright enough during the day and the keys were virtually unreadable until it got dark outside. If the Lycosa had the kind of illumination that my new Logitech has, it would be perfect.

hmm very bad point you have told me. :(

its totally unreadable or you can ? and is it necessary to keep the backlight on at all times? to see the keys ?

The backlighting can be turned off. My problem was that I really had a very hard time seeing the letters/numbers on the keys during the day whether the lighting was on or off. Others have reported the same problem. If you buy it, or any keyboard, just be sure to get it from a store with a good return policy. I use Amazon. They've got the best return policy on the web.

I would recommend the Logitech Illuminated keyboard (used to own one) or the razer lycosa. I personally prefer the logitech keyboard. I've owned both.

I would recommend the Logitech Illuminated keyboard (used to own one) or the razer lycosa. I personally prefer the logitech keyboard. I've owned both.

Any particular reason ? that you have picked logitech keyboard? How you like the Razor backlight ?

Can't find logitech illuminated keyboard anywhere in my area ...so may be i'll end up by buying Razer Lycosa...

Can't find logitech illuminated keyboard anywhere in my area ...so may be i'll end up by buying Razer Lycosa...
Check Logitech's site. I bought my second Illuminated keyboard there for just $63 with a 20% discount code + free shipping. Helluva good price.

I live in Pakistan so buying from Online store is totally out of question here. Few sites do deliver but they don't have this illuminated keyboard in stock. This key blocking issue is also being faced by my friend and he type very much fast.

i have ordered the lycosa but if i find its backlight Low than probably i'm gonna mod it. this was the only available option for me :(

Regarding the old school IBM keyboard...that is too bulky and thats why i'm switching from one keyboard to another :(..This will be my 3rd keyboard in 6months.

MX3000----Logitech G11------now Razer :/

Finally got my keyboard today Razer Lycosa..Isn't bad at all. Yeah backlight is low though but for my room lightning it does the job. Even if i open up my room window. :D

Keys are soft and feels like laptop keys and now i think its time to settle down on razer lycosa after switching from two different keyboards :) ...

Thanks to everyone who contributed in this thread...;)

Will post pics :D...

I managed to grab one from a random Yahoo etailer a few months back - paid only $16 shipped. Needless to say I was a VERY happy camper ... it arrived in practically new condition! Not bad for a 'board made in 1994. :D

Dude! 'Fess up! :p Where did you buy?!

Here are the pics :D...

DSC01895.jpg

DSC01896.jpg

DSC01897.jpg

DSC01898.jpg

DSC01903.jpg

DSC01904.jpg

sorry for the bad quality pics, stupid Photobucket reduced the quality :(

AAARRRGGGHHHH!!! Why can't the Lycosa's keys be seen better without the backlight???? If Razer ever addresses that issue, the Lycosa will be perfect. I love those rubberized keys.

AAARRRGGGHHHH!!! Why can't the Lycosa's keys be seen better without the backlight???? If Razer ever addresses that issue, the Lycosa will be perfect. I love those rubberized keys.

Yup..when lights are off it looks like a dumb keyboard :p... Right now i'm not used to the backlight and it does irritate my eyes when i'm reading something or not looking at the keyboard:/ i hope by time i get over it lol ..

Back