Sunbeam Nuuo Series 550w

maademperor

[H]ard|Gawd
How come all the stores are sold out and all the reviews are good but I dont hear anyone mentioning thier experiences with this unit? I assume its out there since so many places are sold out...does anyone have personal experience to comment on with these units?

You should really learn to use search, tons here have used it and had good experiences. I personally have it and its great, dead on rails, solid power, good cables. No complaints at all

searches for nuuo and sunbeam lead primarily to threads with questions about the unit. not too many of people saying "hey this is a good unit, highly recommended" or "this unit sucks". As my question stated, anyone with personal experience. I'm glad to see that you have one and are happy with it. I suppose silence is a good thing also.

perhaps I should have been searching all of the forums instead of just the power supplies area.

In response to the noise (if thats what you meant by silence) its pretty quiet even on high, and dead silent on auto. And i personally have never had it get above 50* C so it never needs to leave auto. Thats a reasonable temp for a psu btw, although it sounds hot for other hardware

I actually meant silence of the owners :p

If they arent saying anything, then it must not be giving any problems ;)

Back