Sunbeamtech nuuo

Nite_Hawk

Weaksauce
Heya guys,

I'm trying to decide between the 550w sunbeamtech nuuo vs. a 400w liberty to go into an x-qpack small form factor system.

This system probably won't push either powersupply very hard (singlecore A64 and 7800gtx). I got burned buying a coolmax powersupply based on some favorable reviews about a year ago though, so I want to make sure if I buy the nuuo I'm not going to get burned again. So far the reviews and some of the opinons here seem to support the nuuo as being a decent unit.

Anyone feel like persuading me to get the liberty instead? The 400w liberty and the 550w nuuo are about the same price, though I could probably go up to the 500w liberty if it is that much better of a unit than either of these.

Nite_Hawk

Ive got the nuoo, excellent psu. It is a little bit long though, so id make sure it fits first.

jbrukardt said:
Ive got the nuoo, excellent psu. It is a little bit long though, so id make sure it fits first.

Yeah, I'm working out whether or not I can reasonably cram it in there right now. :)

Nite_Hawk

hey nite hawk, do you know of any places that have these in stock right now? cuz i know newegg had them in stock sometime last week, but for barely a couple hours before they sold out again...i've been looking for one of these for months now....

heh figures that a few places have them back in stock now, of course after i get my new thermaltake all installed and finally working right...bah, sometimes i hate computers :rolleyes: lol

Back