Sunday is Sony Triple Station Cash day

Kadath

Gawd
Note this is not for PSN but for Sony's MMOs...

Sunday is a triple Sony station cash day. If you buy a $15 station cash card it gets you $45 worth of points. If you buy a $15 card at Walmart it should say on the front of it that it comes with a bonus 500 station cash so when tripled you get the equivalent of $60 in points. I hate point cards too, but they seem to be a necessary evil these days and if you can exploit the sales when they come along you might as well do so....

You can also buy these points direct online, not just at retail, and they will triple as well. You only get the 500 bonus if you buy at Walmart B&M tho.

As much as I'm against this I plan on spending $15 for Planetside 2...I've played the hell out of it and not paid a dime, a few bux isn't going to hurt.

My local Wally World only had $10 "Free Realms" cards, but they are just straight Station Cash and came with 200 points ($12 of points for $10, not quite as good as $20 of points for $15). Worked just fine, bought two and got a total of 7200 points.

I winded up going to CVS getting the $25 one it gave me triple points so 7500 for 25 bucks not bad.

Back