Super Smash Bro countdown...?

On the main Nintendo website they say they have a major smash brothers update on monday and also Sakura (head developer/designer) said he should release more info on the game soon.

Anyways I'm hoping they release...

* Info regarding new and returning characters.

* A Release date (November 07?)

* Another gameplay trailer showing new chars and returning chars and maby some more game elements.

Also there is speculation that he might show 1 new/returning char a week until the game launches after the update.

Anyways I'm excited and will definitely check it out as it should be revealed at 9AM Monday.

The site's been launched, and as far as I can tell, not much if anything at all new.

It does day they will be having daily weekday updates, so that's a little more encouraging.

The site's been launched, and as far as I can tell, not much if anything at all new.

It does day they will be having daily weekday updates, so that's a little more encouraging.

Yep, the evil bastards are just going to add one or two things from the game daily (except weekends) till release, heck even with charactures I bet they could go 8 weeks, if you include stages, Items and Brawl Moves they could easily keep going for the rest of the year.

At least it's nice to see the new site layout and that we will get regular updates now, they probably won't release anything significant for awhile, but it's better then no info at all.

Yep, the evil bastards are just going to add one or two things from the game daily (except weekends) till release, heck even with charactures I bet they could go 8 weeks, if you include stages, Items and Brawl Moves they could easily keep going for the rest of the year.

At least it's nice to see the new site layout and that we will get regular updates now, they probably won't release anything significant for awhile, but it's better then no info at all.

Yea, I was slightly disappointed in the website launch.

But heres hoping for a decent weekly update schedule. :rolleyes:

I saw one of the musicians listed worked on Streets of Rage. With all the rumors of Sega getting into the act, I'd love to see a level from streets of rage 2, like the bar, and maybe an appearance from blaze, axel, or adam.

Yea, I was slightly disappointed in the website launch.

But heres hoping for a decent weekly update schedule. :rolleyes:

Yea they should update it EVERY weekday, so expect more info tomorrow and every weekday after that, might only be an item or stage or something...but at least it's info.

Today they updated with a profile of Mario and Link, what will tomorrow bring... Kirby and Picachu? :p

Back