SuperBiiz "We Survived" 15% off Sale

AHAHAHAHHA

This is the best ads ever......

I might just buy some random stuff because of that....

Nice, they have GTX 560s for 187, with a 15% off? Why can't this happen after I get paid? :(

ha awesome, best code ever! Just placed an order for a motherboard, but did a quick search here before I did, $15 off, thanks Porter

you're welcome, superbiiz is a great company and it's nice to see a company with a sense of humor

Thats $210 shipped for a 128Gb Micron C400 SSD, not bad. Or $197 for Intel 320 120Gb.

If an item is out of stock and we do not have an estimated time of arrival from the distributor or manufacturer, the product will display an "Out of Stock" message and you will be unable to order the product from our Website. At that time it is generally acceptable to cry out in lamentation and/or shake your fist at the screen menacingly.

lol

Thats $210 shipped for a 128Gb Micron C400 SSD, not bad. Or $197 for Intel 320 120Gb.
The Intel 320 is a great drive. I got my retail version for $210 shipped (same price on Superbiiz now) and it's awesome; highly recommended :cool:. I wish there was something I could get to take advantage of this sale, especially because I appreciate the humor, but I can't think of anything.

Damn my RMA is taking too long for my P67 recall. Going to have to call them up tomorrow. They have good prices but I don't like how they said that my recall time was up when it wasn't. They better not just return me the same motherboard...

6950 2gb model sapphire 267.00 30MIR and 15 off so 217 bucks for a 6950 2gb..

I dont think many people are willing to drop $400 on a HDD thats main advantage is a snappier OS. I know I never will.

Though the 160Gb Intel 320 for $275 seems pretty nice, though it would be over pushing my budget.
I did :(! I'm just saying for comparison sake, I don't see any other 256GB M4 for the same price!

I did :(! I'm just saying for comparison sake, I don't see any other 256GB M4 for the same price!

I never look at drives that big, so I wouldnt know. I would think seeing one around $360 would be a good deal, but a 2-5% discount doesnt seem like such a good deal.

I just think bigger should be cheaper per GB then smaller. But its the other way around :(

Went ahead and got the 160Gb Intel 320 drive for $275 shipped.

Sense of Humor + free money = win win.

I have an account with them and little things like this make me happy.
Just might buy something also.

I like these guys, they always have 15% promos going on. I've bought a couple low-end CPUs from them and a few fans. Shipping is always fast, and their prices are always awesome.

Back