Surprised it hasn't been posted, BestBuy use PayPal get $20 back on $100 or more!

probably hasnt been posted because mostly anything over $100 at bestbuy is so inflated that it negates the -$20 making it cold ha

Good deal if you were to buy two H50's and split one with a friend.

awesome! i was looking into getting a high end d-link router from BB. I wonder if I can combine this with coupons. woohoo!

I think I am going to buy CoD5 and MW2 since both of them together after the $20 is <$100.

I'm having a hard enough time trying to think of something I really want with my $65 giftcard there, let alone $100

Sweet. Was going to pick up a printer for $99.99 tonight. Already on sale from 160 or so.

Thanks!
Posted via [H] Mobile Device

I think I am going to buy CoD5 and MW2 since both of them together after the $20 is <$100.

why would you need both games? not like you can play multiplayer on both at the same time. buy one, rent the other, save some dough.

Some people play multiple games for extended overlapping periods instead of simply flipping from one favorite to the next and tossing everything else to the side.

Does this apply to a $100 gift card?

Excluded transactions from this offer include, but are not limited to the following: PayPal Plug-In transactions (formerly named: Virtual Debit Card), gift certificate payments, gift card purchases

Apparently this is done, 3 days early

The PayPal Cash Back offer* has expired, but check out the Deal of the Day at BestBuy.com, now through December 24, 2009.

*Receive $20 cash back on purchases of $100 or more excluding tax and shipping ("Offer"). Offer applies to transactions at www.bestbuy.com when you use PayPal as the payment method. Offer begins November 8, 2009 and ends November 16, 2009, or as long as the Best Buy website indicates that the $20 cash back promotion is available, whichever occurs first. To receive this Offer, you must use a U.S. PayPal account in good standing and complete a qualifying purchase no later than November 16, 2009. The maximum amount of cash back per PayPal account is limited to $20 USD. The cash back will be deposited into your PayPal account within 2-3 weeks after the end of the promotion.

Back