Suspicious Price for a 26" LCD HDTV?

Well AFAIK Finlux (a finnish company) has been bankrupt for a good while now. Bit of a shame, since they made quality CRT TV's and I've had one 28" for 9-11 years now. Didn't know they even made LCD TV's though to be honest, so I could be wrong.

Well the thing is I'd love to get one as it will double as a main TV if I ever need it in addition to a replacement for my dead bedroom TV....but there are no reviews on any websites as far as a Google search has shown, so the display might be rubbish, have crap viewing angles, etc.

So I take it that the UK is switching from analog to pure digital along with the US? (referencing the "digital ready when changeover occurs" in the description)

Yeah they're turning off the analogue transmitters by region starting in 2008, ending with London and other major cities in 2012. I have a freeview box, but it's crap and I'd rather have an internal one. Shame it'll be a while before HD Freeview is a reality :(

Does anyone actually have this TV? Maybe I should ask them what the policy is on returns so I can get it and send it back if it looks awful?

Back