SVC.com: Monday Madness; Noctua NH-U12P SE2 CPU Cooler $10.00

Tark

Limp Gawd
SVC.com: Monday Madness; Noctua NH-U12P SE2 CPU Cooler $10.00, LanParty PC Transpo Carrying Harness $1.99

svc.com

FYI

Tark

I remember paying $50 for this a long time ago. :(

Crazy thing is just buying ONE of those fans is more than $10.

Im pretty sure it was a price mistake or they just want to lure you in.

They occasionally offer really low prices on hardware that's been discontinued, so it may not be. It could also be that it is to lure you in, but they were offering some for sale.

no. first of all, svc doesnt lure or bait and switch or any of that crap. they arent huge like newegg though so their stock fluctuates. secondly, i got a newsletter email (im subscribed) advertising this

Welcome to MONDAY MADNESS!!!
SVC is dedicated to making your Mondays more enjoyable; each week we will be putting one item on sale for a MADDENINGLY low price. Limited time only and for a limited quantity, so first come, first served. Tell your friends, and don't forget to add us on twitter and facebook so you can request which item you want to see on the next Monday Madness newsletter!

hear that guys? they're taking requests. svc rocks :)

no. first of all, svc doesnt lure or bait and switch or any of that crap. they arent huge like newegg though so their stock fluctuates. secondly, i got a newsletter email (im subscribed) advertising this

LOL I never said bait and switch, they do want to lure you in, what you quoted just proves that even more. Who knows how many of these they had? Maybe one or two?

Definition of lure: anything that attracts, entices, or allures.

Last edited:
I missed this one, but I got four ball bearing, low-noise, Cooler Master, 120mm fans from them a few months ago for $1.99 each. I'd have probably paid ~$15 each for them at most other places. Not quite as good as the Noctua deal, but they definitely had quite a few of the fans in stock.

hell of a deal, been using the U12P for a while now and it's everything you could ask for in a CPU cooler. easy to install, super quiet, and excellent cooling properties if your doing moderate OC'ing.

Thanks for the heads up. Will make it a point to begin checking SVC on mondays.

LOL I never said bait and switch, they do want to lure you in, what you quoted just proves that even more. Who knows how many of these they had? Maybe one or two?

yep...

Who cares if they're trying to "lure you in"? If they sell the CPU cooler to you for $10, then who cares? What are they going to do? Send you a newsletter every week? Use a different email or you can probably unsubscribe.

Who cares if they're trying to "lure you in"? If they sell the CPU cooler to you for $10, then who cares? What are they going to do? Send you a newsletter every week? Use a different email or you can probably unsubscribe.

I don't think anybody cares. Why are people getting so stuck up on "lure"? Any kind of advertisement can be considered a "lure". I didn't say it was a bad thing, if it was then black friday would be bad with it's limited quantity door busters.

Nice find, but deal was dead from the start. And SVC is a great company to deal with, they don't pull bullshit.

I saw this last night when I got their newsletter, but sadly it was sold out by the time I could check the site. I did order the DFI computer harness though, as I needed one, and a couple of tubes of Shin-Etsu.

meh, sounded like it was implying something underhanded, i must have misinterpreted :) but seriously, they probably had 15 of them or something. lol

Back