Sweet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keetha

Limp Gawd
I just beat Solitaire, three card draw, in 122 seconds!

Could you guess I am at work? :p

4 move checkmate is easy :p... But on a serious note, what is the difference between standard and vegas scoring?

Keetha said:
4 move checkmate is easy :p... But on a serious note, what is the difference between standard and vegas scoring?
You have a limited amount of times through the deck.

Oh no! I don't wanna play that way I don't think. I've been playing Solitaire at work on my test box. I'm suppoed to be testing Vista on the side, but mostly I just play the built in games. Anyways, when I started playing Solitaire, I thought it was easier than I remember it being back in the day when I played it on Windows 98 as a kid. Now that you say that, I do remember that being my problem.

WhyYouLoveMe said:
I like peanut butter.
Me too. Peanut butter crackers everyday for lunch. And when I get Blizzards, it's peanut butter ice cream with peanut butter cups. And peanut butter Captain Crunch for breakfast, whenever I do have to eat it.

I beat 3x card draw on standard in 101 seconds, and 1card draw on standard in 93.
-win

Keetha said:
Me too. Peanut butter crackers everyday for lunch. And when I get Blizzards, it's peanut butter ice cream with peanut butter cups. And peanut butter Captain Crunch for breakfast, whenever I do have to eat it.

Dude, you're making me hungry...

erf said:

Judging by the fact that this thread is talking about stuff that we all like...

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess your favorite thing is... ? :rolleyes:

Mayor Bloomberg or whoever fired the guy for playing Solitaire at work is ANGRY!

>_< ANGRY EYES.
mad.gif

i AM ON A DIET AND GOING TO GO PAINTBALLING TOMORROW AT AN ABANDON CITY/BLOCKS.. Can you say roof and house tactics!! woot I cannot wait.

TheGamerZ said:
Judging by the fact that this thread is talking about stuff that we all like...

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess your favorite thing is... ? :rolleyes:
penis > ice cream

Isaacav2 said:
LOL.

My 4 move check mate in chess > Your solitare accomplishment. ;) :p

EVERYONE knows that move. i know that move. the problem is half the openers totally ruin it.

thats a good question. how is this thread still alive. ADMIN I CALL ON YOU TO KILL THIS THREAD! righttttt NOW..... NOW.... nnnnnnnnNNNNNNNNNNNNnnow?! psht....... jackass....

LOL

erf said:
btw how in the fockenator is this thread still hur?
Because all the admins like playing Solitare with ice cream and peanut butter on their penis... duh. (Please don't ban me =\)

Rabid Bunny said:
I've beaten Solitaire with a time of 66. You people are slow.

1card draw is fucking easy, do that with 3x card draw and /bow to you my good sir.

You can do mine sweep in 1 second if your lucky and have the most amount of blocks and only 10 bombs........ 1 click and you care the hole screen BOOOOOOOOM

Genmay is pretty cheap. And it rocks! But this isn't Genmay! Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back