Swiftech 2x120 Rad w/Laing DDC-1, Corsair H70, SSD, RAM

Evil Scooter

[H]F Junkie
I was going to use these in my system but went a different route. The Swiftech MCR 220-Drive-B radiator I bought new retail some months back. The Laing DDC-1 4 wire pump was purchased from forum seller bmaverick at the same time. The pump is installed in the radiator has been tested with Distilled water 100% functional and leak free. Never had fans attached to the rad or been mounted in a case. These items are in "like new" condition with about 15 minutes usage. Comes with everything you see:

IMG_9837.jpg

SOLD

Corsair H70 complete retail kit with unused fans.
IMG_9825.jpg

SOLD

16GB Corsair Vengeance LP (4x4GB) kit. P/N: CML16GX3M4A1600C9.
SOLD

2ea. 64GB Crucial M4 SSD P/N: CT064M4SSD2. Ran these in RAID1 as a boot drive. Excellent speed and reliability. Just needed more space.
SOLD

Heatware under AMDScooter 75-0-0. PM any questions or offers. Bumpage always appreciated and thx 4 looking. :D

Last edited:
How old are the SSDs?
Are you the original owner and do you have a copy of the invoice?

Bump for now

How old are the SSDs?
Are you the original owner and do you have a copy of the invoice?

Bump for now

I am the original owner and I purchased them 09/11. I have the retail boxes and receipt. On a side note.. it's fairly rare I see guys with more years in this joint than myself. Hello fellow old fart. ;p

PM's also replied to.

I am the original owner and I purchased them 09/11. I have the retail boxes and receipt. On a side note.. it's fairly rare I see guys with more years in this joint than myself. Hello fellow old fart. ;p

PM's also replied to.

What up youngster? :)
I get a seniors discount right? lol
Giving the SSDs and ram some thought; might make a offer but dont hold anything for me.

For now, free bump

What up youngster? :)
I get a seniors discount right? lol
Giving the SSDs and ram some thought; might make a offer but dont hold anything for me.

For now, free bump

Price is already pretty discounted.. but I'll toss in a bag of prunes at no extra charge. :p

Seriously though, take the RAM and SSD's and I'll knock $10 off for $170 shipped for both. Don't think you'll find a much better deal than that. ;)

Back