System monitor software for 8in. USB display

PHiZ

Limp Gawd
So people have probably seen the little 8in USB monitors that MIMO (and others?) are coming out with. http://www.mimomonitors.com/

I think I would like to have one as a dedicated system monitor display, what software can you recommend. This is for windows. In the past I have used GKRELLM for linux, but this is for windows and I have much more space, where gkrellm is realy designed to be a sidebar.

I would like to see, in general: memory/pagefile usage, i/o throughput, network throughput, CPU temp, etc. ProcExplorer.exe is a good example of the info I'm interested in, but the interface should be more eye-pleaseing, seeing as that I would plan to have this running at all times.

damn been a long time since ive ever used a monitor program like that.. only thing that closely comes to mind would be everest but its a side bar view as well and doesnt show all that information in the side bar..

might have to do some intensive googling to find one but im sure theres something that exists like that for winblows..

Back