t mo phone???

Bman123

Supreme [H]ardness
What do you guys think is the best t mo phones right now and why? I am getting on my buddies family plan next friday and I want to make the right decision the first time. Touchscreen is a must and mainly will be used for internet and texting

My brother has a Vibrant and it's pretty awesome. Nice resolution, great looking color, and a fast processor. :)

I had a Blackberry Pearl for about 2 years and I still love it. I renew my contract T-Mobile next week and will get another Blackberry. There are not many Apps, games, etc. can be downloaded.

Look on Ebay for great deals on phones, I get one free with renewal, but if that is not where I would go shopping!

"Best" depends on budget. The G2, myTouch, Vibrant and HD7 are all good for internet and texting. The G2 might have an edge because of the hardware keyboard (though different people have different preferences and abilities in that respect.) The first three also have Swype which some people like and can get very fast on.

But depending on your budget, maybe you don't need all that. The Optimus T is fantastic for the price. The Motorola Defy is extremely rugged and also less expensive than the flagship devices above.

I would go for the nexus s or dell venue pro

Also I am just curious about the G2, is it even close to as nice as the nexus s?

Last edited:
I would go for the nexus s or dell venue pro

Also I am just curious about the G2, is it even close to as nice as the nexus s?

you can't go wrong either way, nexus S would probably get 2.3 first because it is the new developer phone but if you need a keyboard g2 is the way to go, i have a g2 myself and i love it, i prefer the keyboard over using swype

G2 or MyTouch 4g.. Followed after those by the Vibrant.. & Between the G2 & MyTouch 4G it comes down to hardware keyboard, or no hardware keyboard.. If there out of stock or you cant afford the Vibrant is a good phone too, Just not quite as good.

And real the review on the Nexus S.. Its nothing special.. hardware is almost the same as the vibrant, It just comes with Android 2.3, But within a couple weeks of release you will be able to get roms for any of t he other mentioned devices running 2.3 as well.

i wouldn't hold my breath on any galaxy s phone getting gingerbread (2.3) right away. if you want updates on time, get the nexus s or the g2.
i recommend the nexus s. i have a galaxy s phone, and they rock. one with stock android would be the perfect phone, imho

Back