Target acquired: Axiomatic

Arkaine23

Gawd
You seem like a good person to race. Blew by me awhile ago when the farm was smaller.

-OC3d

Wow my first blip on the radar. It's on man! :cool: Be warned... I have a lab full of systems to borg if needed. Trying to bring up a HP SL250 Gen8 with 6 NVidia Tesla M2070's in it right now.

Have fun man.

2.png

Last edited:
Speaking of people on the radar.... :D

FLECOM 2 -7,196,823 699,526 03.30.13, 3pm / 1.5 Weeks
Pocatello 1 -5,608,420 556,496 03.30.13, 10am / 1.4 Weeks
Axiomatic 0 0 0 --

All in good fun guys!

VND.Shark-Fin.jpg

2.png

OK that's one more SL230 Gen8 with about 60k per day avg running now. Still cant get that HP SL250 Gen8 with 6 NVidia Tesla M2070's going yet. I think I have a bad GPU in there. Got to sort that out.... BSOD city. Can't even get to the server manager in time to see which GPU is yellow bang. Happens right after I load the tesla drivers too. Guess I'll have to load GPU's one at a time.... BORING. ;) errr. BORGING!

2.png

i like how arkaine23 hasn't posted in >7 years, and his first post back is to talk some trash, i like that style

i like how arkaine23 hasn't posted in >7 years, and his first post back is to talk some trash, i like that style

It gets better, he doesn't even fold for 33, he's calling Axiomatic out on the individual rankings, not the team

Axiomatic - Arkaine23 folds under OC3d for overclockers.com

Now where is my popcorn and comfy chair?

It gets better, he doesn't even fold for 33, he's calling Axiomatic out on the individual rankings, not the team

Axiomatic - Arkaine23 folds under OC3d for overclockers.com

Now where is my popcorn and comfy chair?

Awww snap...We got people from other boards running up in our shit...TAKE THEIR HEADS! (Or fold more, w/e..)

Arkaine23... not feeling the heat yet. Get it in gear man! :D

Axiomatic PPD Average = 802,858
axiomatic-production_day.png

Arkaine/OC3d PPD Average = 729,501
OC3d-production_day.png

What is giving everyone so many ppd.... GPU clients?

Even when I ran -smp on my new Dell R610 it didn't give me even close to what you are all getting for ppd.

What am I doing wrong?

additionally I'm trying

production_day.3.25.png

but this game has become too expensive for me

As mentioned before... I cannot take any glory from my folding. I use F@H as a good way to stress units in my lab while doing something good for the world. In no way would I ever take anything away from excellent folders who are doing this out of their homes with their own money spent for power/systems. People doing this out of their homes are the true heroes.

2.png

Even when I ran -smp on my new Dell R610 it didn't give me even close to what you are all getting for ppd.

What am I doing wrong?

Not spending enough money :cool:

Currently, the big points are in recent 4P AMD and Intel 48-64 core systems running -bigadv, but the entry fee is ~$2.5 to 4k.

Not spending enough money :cool:

Currently, the big points are in recent 4P AMD and Intel 48-64 core systems running -bigadv, but the entry fee is ~$2.5 to 4k.

In other words, massive budgets and complete control of your server infrastructure :p

I'll keep going with my i3s, i5s, and i7s!

For the [H]orde!! About to break the top 400 :cool:

In other words, massive budgets and complete control of your server infrastructure :p

Thats it! i3, i5, i7 steady eddie. It'll take awhile but hopefully you'll make page 1, but somehow I don't think us tortoises will catch too many hares on this team ;)

Well, a fairly big budget and space on my dining room table, as well as the determination to see a non-trivial project (OC) through to completion ;)

The team needs every folder we can get; many hands make light work.

What am I doing wrong?

Don't be discouraged, you are on the team with the biggest dogs in the business here, but they are actually pretty nice to us little yappers running around underneath.

Heh I am just barely hanging on to a top100 position.

I used to have quite a few borg systems allowing me to get ~2-300k PPD, but recently lost my ability to run on them. I have 3 pretty fast single-proc systems at home but right now only one is folding (The i7 980).

My 3930k takes so much power to fold it just kills me so I kick it on for a bit every once in a while.

The i7 920 is having overheating issues at the moment, need to give it a 'blowjob' with my air compressor ;)

The 3930k system does have two 79790's as well .. Maybe it's time to move that box back to windows and do GPU folding...

I wish I had a source of free power!!

Last edited:
Don't be discouraged, you are on the team with the biggest dogs in the business here, but they are actually pretty nice to us little yappers running around underneath.

don't worry it's overwhelming for everyone I assure you, things have changed a lot

ex
10-11-06.png

Wow, that must be an old image, 100K must have been awesome about 5 or 6 years ago. (guessing)

Wow, that must be an old image, 100K must have been awesome about 5 or 6 years ago. (guessing)

Until the advent of QRB a couple of years ago it was an awesome achievement, Even today out side of the top 5-6 teams, 100k will get you near the top in any team

OC3d-in-rear-view-mirror.jpg

Man Arkaine23, lookin' at those stats still... I'm pulling away... "OC3d" is getting pretty small in my rear view mirror.

2.png

Oh and I broke in to the top 50 on Team 33! WOOT! :D

I know sbinh! You are due to run me over in 1.4 hours! Well done sir!

I apparently need a faster car. :eek:

Until the advent of QRB a couple of years ago it was an awesome achievement, Even today out side of the top 5-6 teams, 100k will get you near the top in any team

Don't get me wrong, 100K is still very high. I am only pushing sub 20K and i rarely see people who push beyond 100K.

However, once people go serious, they have achieved for better than 100K for a long time ;)

No need to worry about any of these guys.

THE M33PSTER IS COMING FOR EVERYONE!!!

(meep..meep....)

Back