TD 5870's!!

darkz179

Limp Gawd
I just called TD and they said they are receiving 390 xfx5870's tommorow morning. so all of you that are looking for this card, pre order now.

Wow, cancelled my pre-order because the rep said they didn't know when the ETA of the next shipment was this morning. Now the price has gone up $10 on the xfx!

They also have 10.2% Bing cashback with computer related search terms (like hard drive). Cashback offsets tax for me in IL, but I've decided to wait for a tax-free, free shipped, cashback deal now :)

Just ordered an XFX for 389.99 + 1.99 for 3 to 7 day shipping w/ 10.2% cashback.

So, 352.20 shipped. Not bad;)

However, if it doesn't ship by tuesday next week I'm gonna cancel my order!

TigerDirect? Their customer support is nice, in if you call them, they will tell you the real status of your package.

I read the thread title as TOUCH DOWN 5870's!! and was hoping to see video of someone spiking a graphics card, dancing excessively, and then pointing up at Jesus.

Thread doesn't deliver.

tdirect guy told they come in in next day or 2 ...somthn fishy here ? hope it is shipped early next week.
2 day delivery 416 total.

I read the thread title as TOUCH DOWN 5870's!! and was hoping to see video of someone spiking a graphics card, dancing excessively, and then pointing up at Jesus.

Thread doesn't deliver.

Funny, I read it as " Leadtek is making ATI cards now? Wtfxor? " Going by the whole Leadtek TD series of Nvidia cards.

Thread doesn't deliver.
Same :(
Just ordered an XFX for 389.99 + 1.99 for 3 to 7 day shipping w/ 10.2% cashback.
So, 352.20 shipped. Not bad;)
However, if it doesn't ship by tuesday next week I'm gonna cancel my order!
Now that's a touchdown. I kind of feel wasteful for paying over $400 for mine and over-nighting it :p

Same :(

Now that's a touchdown. I kind of feel wasteful for paying over $400 for mine and over-nighting it :p

You paid more but you get it sooner. So as far as instant gratification goes, I guess you're getting your money's worth. :D

Don't feel too wasteful. As soon as I saw the XFX was back in stock at Newegg I was VERY tempted to cancel my order with TD. Even if it meant no 10.2% cashback and paying tax. Would've came out to around $410!

If I saw this in stock yesterday at Newegg I would've jumped on it right away. The way I figure though, if I ordered it today it wouldn't be here till monday anyway.

This is gonna be a long week.:(

You paid more but you get it sooner. So as far as instant gratification goes, I guess you're getting your money's worth. :D
Very true, but I would like to have my cake and eat it too. :p
Don't feel too wasteful. As soon as I saw the XFX was back in stock at Newegg I was VERY tempted to cancel my order with TD. Even if it meant no 10.2% cashback and paying tax. Would've came out to around $410!

If I saw this in stock yesterday at Newegg I would've jumped on it right away. The way I figure though, if I ordered it today it wouldn't be here till monday anyway.

This is gonna be a long week.:(
Much like how I am, I hate waiting. Best of luck. :cool:

TD has them in the store right now, Driving up there to see if i can get 2 tonight, I got my 7800GTXs from there 2 weeks before launch and posted Pictures and Benchmarks here at Hardocp and i brought down the site becuz of so much traffic lol, Wish me luck.

Back