TDU2 beta

The minimum requirements is either a 8800 or 3870, hopefully it's optimized, my 3870 is starting to show it's age.

and what the heck is TDU2? would be nice when people put up threads like this they actually put the ENTIRE name of the game and not some abbreviated junk.

Actually it's not "some abbreviation junk" but the name of the game. Yes, the manufacturer actually abbreviated it. I guess you could spell it out and say "Test Drive Unlimited 2".

Of course, the time it took you to bitch about it and to post your whine could've resulted in a quick google search with enlightenment.

The physics are garbage.:mad: If you liked the first one's physics, you'll be crushed. They took a good thing and RUINED it. I suggest everyone who's thinking about pre-ordering should give this beta a try. I won't be giving eden/atari a cent, and this was the game I was looking forward to most. :(

well just 'played' it, not sure what you are suppose to do, you start in a car and just drive around lol.. what am I missing?

The physics are garbage.:mad: If you liked the first one's physics, you'll be crushed. They took a good thing and RUINED it. I suggest everyone who's thinking about pre-ordering should give this beta a try. I won't be giving eden/atari a cent, and this was the game I was looking forward to most. :(

OK, what about if you hated the first games physics?

I found the first game's physics to be horribly unrealistic, even with the "hardcore" mode which was in some ways WORSE..

Test Drive Unlimited 2 FTW!

thank you.

Actually it's not "some abbreviation junk" but the name of the game. Yes, the manufacturer actually abbreviated it. I guess you could spell it out and say "Test Drive Unlimited 2".

Of course, the time it took you to bitch about it and to post your whine could've resulted in a quick google search with enlightenment.

yes i could of googled it but thats beside the point of my argument since you get people(people in general not just you) that invent their own abbreviations for games which get you none of the results you were looking for in google.

And yet he raised a perfectly valid point, so his comment was of more benefit than googling.

Yea I've been waiting a long time for this also, but currently I'm a bit disappointed by the whole thing. Just "feels" like garbage, as stated above. I'm hopeful though it is still in beta so, I'm letting them get some more patches out before I make a final decision.

Yea I've been waiting a long time for this also, but currently I'm a bit disappointed by the whole thing. Just "feels" like garbage, as stated above. I'm hopeful though it is still in beta so, I'm letting them get some more patches out before I make a final decision.

Well I'm glad i'm not the only one thinking it feels.....cheap. Seems like a big step back from the first.

A police helicopter managed to arrest me while it was in the air and not even near me... Between that and the surgery that made me look like a mummy, I uninstalled the game.

I'm glad a few of you feel the same way that I do. I was banned from the TDU forums for telling the truth about the physics today. They ruined the game, and I really don't have much hope of them changing the physics engine completely.

You can see a lot of game play videos that haven't been cut/edited to look deceptively awesome by just searching 'tdu 2 gameplay' on Youtube, then sorting it by 'Upload Date'. Newest ones will be first.

You can see a lot of game play videos that haven't been cut/edited to look deceptively awesome by just searching 'tdu 2 gameplay' on Youtube, then sorting it by 'Upload Date'. Newest ones will be first.

I was worried from the first time I saw the way the cars were behaving in the early, heavily edited gameplay videos. I thought to myself "Don't worry, they had it so right the first time around, if anything, they'll build on it!"

My GOD, I was WRONG.:mad::eek:

Back