tear is down

Hah. No one notices that my ppd is down. But tear drops a bit for a few days...

He's reconfiguring some systems right now. It is only a temporary drop in production for him.

He's reconfiguring some systems right now. It is only a temporary drop in production for him.

weeee.jpg

Lol holy crap, that ship must be hauling along at like 30 knots and hard to port!!

oh..... a bit more than that ;)

and it's not a photochop.... we can make them do that.... rooster tail and all......

nuke power FTW

Lol holy crap, that ship must be hauling along at like 30 knots and hard to port!!

looks like the picture from a trial testing. seen a few of them where they turned so hard to port that the deck actually touches the water. they do some pretty crazy shit during trial testing.

but but, the planes! Thankfully there are none on deck lol, otherwise that could have ended badly.

Is that where Tear's farm is, drawing power from the carrier's reactor?

I don't think powering a farm on one of it's reactors would make a noticeable difference. Most of us use a few kilowatts an hour........ That carrier has a whole bunch of Megawatts of power. It could probably quite handily power our entire team. Commercial plants have Gigawatts of power.

I think they're well into the + end of 30+ knots lol

They have been tagged on radar >60knots.....supposedly... :eek:
Hydrodynamics would say ~45knots ... but if they can start reducing the waterline....

Anyhow...
I was wondering when tear was releasing the real Kraken...

His back! Already affecting [H]'s daily graph! Wonder what the avg PPD will be :D

They have been tagged on radar >60knots.....supposedly... :eek:
Hydrodynamics would say ~45knots ... but if they can start reducing the waterline....

Anyhow...
I was wondering when tear was releasing the real Kraken...

yeah i'd say 60 knots is a bit on the high end for that.. i believe 45 knots is the about the high end for what a carrier can do under max power even though the military claims they have a top speed of ~ 30 knots..

nice to see tear is back up and running again.

yeah i'd say 60 knots is a bit on the high end for that.. i believe 45 knots is the about the high end for what a carrier can do under max power even though the military claims they have a top speed of ~ 30 knots..

all I can say is...

"In excess of 30 knots"

we in the navy never say how fast a ship goes, but it is faster than what ever the current number is that we are allowed to say.

Holy crap, we had two consecutive 5 million+ pt updates today already. :eek:

Back