Technet Keys Gone

yossarian

Gawd
I noticed an odd issue with my Technet subscription. There are new Office 2007 uploads, and when I downloaded them I noticed my keys for Office Professional were gone. Actually, there is now one key where I used to have ten keys, and it's the same key as the Office Enterprise 2007. I still have ten keys for Office Professional Plus and Office Ultimate 2007. I stored my ten keys for Pro in a text document so I still have them, but it seems odd that they disappeared like that.

Weird, I have the same issue with MSDN. The keys were there one day, then the next day the download section is "unavailble"... bummer.

I had a similar issue with Professional. I had 5 keys and was going to get the other 5 just so that I have them and I got an error saying that there no keys available. Logged in a few days later and I was able to retrieve the other 5 keys.

It did it with one set of Windows 7 keys, I think it was Professional, I had retrieved 4 or 5 keys but on the site it listed none and I couldn't get any. Logged in a few days later for something and I noticed that it was working properly and I got the other keys for Win 7.

I had a similar issue with Professional. I had 5 keys and was going to get the other 5 just so that I have them and I got an error saying that there no keys available. Logged in a few days later and I was able to retrieve the other 5 keys.

Same thing happened to me. Looks like you might have to wait it out a few days, yossarian.

Hmmm. Keys are back now. Guess it was just a glitch in their system.

Last edited:
Back