Terminology Question

RPhArrow

Gawd
Look at [H]orde FAH positions 144-147 .... http://www.hardfolding.com/index.php?go=1000&tm=33
Four folders with essentially the same production, within a very small range, moving up the ladder together....locked apparently...

So is this a fortuitous "Flock of Folders", a "Simplex of Synchronicity" , or plain old "Happenstance of [H]ardFolding" ?

I'm reduced to this analysis because it looks looks like I'm stuck with these guys (plus gwai_lo a spot or 2 back) for the duration..... :D

RPhArrow --\\\------------------------->

RPhArrow wrote:
I'm reduced to this analysis because it looks looks like I'm stuck with these guys (plus gwai_lo a spot or 2 back) for the duration.....

Your stuck with these noble folders until you borg your workmates', classmates', friends' and neighbors' boxen. ;)

Fold on!

marty9876 said:
"Bunch of slow asses"
What ?? No alliteration ?? (That's when each word in the phrase begins with the same phonetic sound, thus creating an intellectually amusing phrase....) :p

RPhArrow --\\\---------------------->

RPhArrow said:
What ?? No alliteration ?? (That's when each word in the phrase begins with the same phonetic sound, thus creating an intellectually amusing phrase....) :p

A slew of slow suckers.

A bunch of bad borgers.

A covey of crappy crunchers.

ElektronikSeraph said:
A slew of slow suckers.

A bunch of bad borgers.

A covey of crappy crunchers.

Ouch ! A serious stick-it-to-ya from another outrageous Oregonian !

But it looks like NovaMan will overtake you in 139.9 days !!!

I wish that there were more peeps up where i am to race with:(

but good job all yalls on keeping together.

RPhArrow said:
Ouch ! A serious stick-it-to-ya from another outrageous Oregonian !

But it looks like NovaMan will overtake you in 139.9 days !!!

Oregonian' nothin', this wanking Washingtonian knows how to drive. :p

AtomicMoose said:
So this is what you guys do at night....interesting. :rolleyes: :p

I can't speak for the rest, but I stayed in on a Friday instead of going out, I have to entertain myself somehow. Being in a money saving mode is starting to get really boring, and I think I need to start getting out again.

84gthatch said:
I wish that there were more peeps up where i am to race with:(

but good job all yalls on keeping together.

Switch a few of your machines to username sandmanx and I'll be happy to race you. :D

Your just not going to find many people to race when your 9th in daily production on the team though.

whoa too much english class stuff..

and I seemed to have lost 600-800 without changing out any boxes. :confused:

this whole asking-teachers-for-permission-to-borg-classroom isn't working too well -___-

I'll get you eventually!

sandmanx said:
I can't speak for the rest, but I stayed in on a Friday instead of going out, I have to entertain myself somehow. Being in a money saving mode is starting to get really boring, and I think I need to start getting out again.

I am in that mode too... but i just bought a bunch of new parts to upgrade and to get yet another comp running

RPhArrow said:

That was an exapmle of "Martys marvelous marinade of his mutilated initimations". ;)

pageian said:
That was an exapmle of "Martys marvelous marinade of his mutilated initimations". ;)

Excellent exhalation of unexcelled explanations :p Might I yet marvel at Marty's miserable mind miracles !!

Ouch, that one hurt...

RPhArrow --\\\------------------------>

Back