Testfreaks.com blatantly steals reviews from Newegg

Juggafat

Gawd
So I just bought a Samsung 2693HM and was looking for reviews when I stumbled on a review at testfreaks.com. Anyways when you click on "read full review" it sends you to the review section for the product on newegg lol.:eek:. Testfreaks uses a 10 point rating system so they just double the rating given on newegg's 5 egg rating scale.

Def an easy way to make money from a website but man are they faking the funk. I used one of those website worth calculators and testfreaks.com is worth over $500k LOL. As gay as it is...I'm kinda jealous I didn't think of that.

Review Ripoffs

Stealing newegg reviews is like plagarizing from a failing student.

Sure, you can do it, but it's worse than worthless.

Stealing newegg reviews is like plagarizing from a failing student.

Sure, you can do it, but it's worse than worthless.

Not to say that newegg is bad or anything I assume.

Although yeah, a lot of people that review have no clue what they are talking about.

Yeah but that website is targeted at the majority of consumers who are clueless that might have the smarts to do a bit of research before buying something. I think reviews are extremely important to consumers...I rarely ever buy anything without researching it. But having a website wroth $500k+ based on ripped off reviews is insane...I bet whoever owns it is laughing everytime he goes to the bank.

Eh, you might wanna look at more than one review.. they even admit that they take their "user reviews" from other sites, there's also expert reviews, which don't link to newegg, there's also other features on the site.. they're not making "500k+ being newegg ripoffs", that's the most skewed thing I've ever read.

Eh, you might wanna look at more than one review.. they even admit that they take their "user reviews" from other sites, there's also expert reviews, which don't link to newegg, there's also other features on the site.. they're not making "500k+ being newegg ripoffs", that's the most skewed thing I've ever read.

Ummmm...did you click on expert reviews? Doesn't look like they're done in house....they link to pcpop.com.

Back