TF2 and G5 Mouse Problems

eurin

[H]ard|Gawd
I'm having huge sensitivity problems with TF2 for a week now. I had no problems during the beta. My G5's sensitivity settings will start acting up, going down to the lowest sensitivity. I can get it back to the highest by clicking down (when it acts up, clicking down makes sensitivity go up, when I'm in other games or in windows, the quick change functions work properly). It will revert in 3-20 secs back to the lowest sensitivity. I've tried turning off the logitech software, but then the mouse just sucked in game period.

My friend had a similar problem with the G5 and BF2, but he never found the fix. Surely one of you guys would know what I can do. Thanks

I've been playing TF2 with my G5 (orange model) for several weeks now with no problems, and this is the first I've read about someone having this problem.

Are you using the latest version of Setpoint?

My G5 works fine no issues. Make sure you did the following.

1) Install latest firmware (helps tons on surfaces and minor "lifting" of the mouse, etc.)
2) Latest drivers from logitech
3) Set the driver to "Setpoint implementation" instead of "OS" or wtf it exactly says. Makes the mouse tons smoother and what not.

Good luck! :D

Thanks guys. I'll give it a shot. It was very frustrating playing great for a week and a half, then the problems to crop up. With uncontrollable mouse, it felt like trying to aim with a controller in Halo.

Back