TF2 Gameday on Friday

Ryom

[H]ard|Gawd
I'm trying to get a TF2 game setup for this Friday at 10pm eastern time. Some of my clanmates will be there, as well as some folks from the XKCD and WSGF forums. Anyone from Hardforum want to join in on the action?

Join up on Friday if you'd like some TF2 action :)

Server IP: 208.167.234.203:27015

b_560x95.png

What maps are you planning on playing? How about some 16 vs 16 Mach 4?

Will be there. You can find me under the name "Sir Not-Appearing-In-This-Film." :D

Also, I vote for pl_dustbowl, cp_dustbowl, cp_gravelpit, pl_goldrush, and cp_badlands.

I am definitely down. I live in NY so your location works well for me. I play mostly the goldrush maps, love them.

My handle is [H] getkennard

Turbine and Gravelpit seem popular. Would be nice for one round of CTF and one round of CP at least. After that, we can pick maps on the fly. If the server is full, probably Goldrush after.

Ahh has to be the Friday I'm out of town. I hope you'll have one the following Friday.

Good Games! The game continues if anyone was thinking of joining in...

The server was packed tonight with AfZ, XKCD, HardForum, and WidescreenGaming forum members. A resounding success and lots of fun had by all :)

Alright, I'm planning another gameday again! This coming Friday at 10pm once more.

Assassins from Ziest - Vanilla TF2 (NY)
208.167.234.203:27015

I wouldnt mind at all. What is 10pm eastern for central time? 1 hour ahead or 1 hour behind? I always forget.

Also, where do you plug in that IP addy at?

Not that Im into getting achievements or anything, but one stands out as one that I might never get. Its the one where you have to play with (I think) 7 FRIENDS on the same server. I have multiple friends in the list, but rarely am I on the same server than maybe 2 of them.

Open Steam and click the 'Servers' Icon at the bottom, then click on the 'Favorites' tab, then hit the 'Add Server' button in the new window.

Central is behind Eastern.

I'll be there this time. My specialty is Demo and I hope there are decent Medics on [H]

Just a reminder, Vanilla Game at 10pm tonight. We'll probably give the two new maps (badwater & steel) the first go then take map requests.

Assassins from Ziest - Vanilla TF2 (NY)
208.167.234.203:27015

The first gameday lasted from 10pm until 5am, the second one lasted from 10pm until 1am. Players from here, WidescreenGaming, and XKCD will likely be present.

Well, we changed to arena mode and that reset the server name to "Arena TF2 Server" or somesuch so some people may have had trouble finding it. Gotta find out why it does that :/

Back