Thanks Hank

Status
Not open for further replies.

upriverpaddler

[H]ard|Gawd
What you are trying to do is a much better way to provide "Help and Feedback".

They should change the name of this subforum to "We Lock Your Threads With No Responses".

Don't get me wrong, I really do appreciate the people who make this forum work. But locking someones thread without a response is insulting.

So remember lockers, if we are having the problem, WE CANT SEE THE STICKY!

If you can't see the sticky then you can't see all the new threads about the problems either.

I was using the back button and page refresh. That was the way I discovered my threads locked with no response.

Your response here is neither helpful nor feedback that could be considered useful. You are just being mean to people.

So remember lockers, if we are having the problem, WE CANT SEE THE STICKY!

Are you kidding me? No one ever reads stickies before they post. If you can't see the stickies, you can't see anything, so you have bigger problems to worry about.

The sticky was made after the date the pages were reverting to. That's why the sticky couldn't be seen.

No I am not kidding you. Ketchup.

The sticky was made after the date the pages were reverting to. That's why the sticky couldn't be seen.

No I am not kidding you. Ketchup.
Don't like the way things are being done? Too bad. Quit crying and go back to having fun. The problems are not isolated, and there is nothing YOU can do to fix them. The reason your threads are being locked is that rather than replying to all eleventy billion threads on the error subject that are being made, Lethal decided to make a sticky. Everyone KNOWS there are problems, Cliff is working on getting them fixed. So just let the admins and mods do what need be to control things while the forums are shitting their pants, and keep calm ;)

Also, to ANYONE reading this thread, BACK UP ANY IMPORTANT PM'S! Srsly. Kyle will bitchslap you with a flaming prescott if you complain about losing PM's. He's told people countless times ;)

Enjoy.

If you can't see the sticky then you can't see all the new threads about the problems either.

Are you kidding me? No one ever reads stickies before they post. If you can't see the stickies, you can't see anything, so you have bigger problems to worry about.

Don't like the way things are being done? Too bad. Quit crying and go back to having fun. The problems are not isolated, and there is nothing YOU can do to fix them.
Enjoy.

I believe I have been misunderstood. Of the dozen things I have to say in reply to your "help and feedback", I fear only one will not be misunderstood.

Go Fuck Yourselves.

You can believe that there are many others who would like to say the same thing, but don't for fear of the consequences.

I won't be back. Lock that.

P.S. For those of you reading this, I had to unlock this thread every time I replied, Including this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back