That Was Fun!(aka:Hoo Rah for Shaders!)

AciDeX

Gawd
Looks like since I took my time with my upgrade the last thread went to the gutter real quick. So to hell with ramen... Hoo Rah! for Shaders. As you can see I am back with a vengence here and that had to be the easiest install ever!:D

What a jump! Anyways everything went real smooth, of course it took me like 4 Hours to stuff all them new cables in my case... I'll bust out some pics soon. I dropped the Volts on the Opty to 3.0 and im sitting at about 41C kinda high i think but I'll have a new heatsink in a week or so. I also gotta read up a bit to see how high I should take the frequency as well(200 right now).

Ran 3d mark06 and the CPU tests really put a hurting on my chip(like 0-1 FPS) wtf? :rolleyes: I still got a bunch of stuff to tweak so I'll be back!:cool:

-d.

Anyone else trying to figure out what this guy is on about?

:D

He had a thread yesterday about having to eat Ramen noodles for a while so he could upgrade, He should have stuck with the same thread instead of making a new one!!!

Yeah...congrats man, nice upgrade but you should probably let people have a little more background info next time.

AciDeX said:
Ran 3d mark06 and the CPU tests really put a hurting on my chip(like 0-1 FPS) wtf?

3D-shitty-marks runs their GPU test at a fixed framerate.
It's included in their documentaion for 3D-shitty-mark..

Terra - Congrats on your upgrade :)

Diablo2K said:
He had a thread yesterday about having to eat Ramen noodles for a while so he could upgrade, He should have stuck with the same thread instead of making a new one!!!

I would have but it got locked, right before I submitted a post earlier. So I just made one that wouldn't go off topic so easily... Yea right.

BBA said:
Yeah...congrats man, nice upgrade but you should probably let people have a little more background info next time.

Ya sorry about that, check the new sig out to see what I slapped in there. :D

Back