That's not a case. THIS is a case!

Impact9

[H]ard|Gawd
Just got my V2000B in and this sucker is HUGE!!! I bet I could smuggle a couple illegal aliens in this sucker! :cool:

Soon to be modded once I get my ideals sorted.

DSC00164.jpg

with some modding, almost looks like you could fit that shuttle in the case lol. :p

Bad_Boy said:
with some modding, almost looks like you could fit that shuttle in the case lol. :p

Now that would be a wicked mod, two computers in one unit. But I for one could never take advantage of such a huge case.. :(

The v1000B looks neat. Though from the look at all those tiny holes in the case, dust buildup might be a problem?

I was thinking you could make a water cooled / pressure washer combo rig with that case. It won't run quiet, however. Those 5hp Honda engines get pretty damned loud. Don't forget to duct the exhaust to the outside of the house. :D

that is a niceeeeeeee case

doesnt look that big to me :p ... you might wanna have something else next to it for comparison

Nice case... maybe some pics of its internals... wouldnt by any chance modding those cases together? could be something interesting...

N_Raged said:
The v1000B looks neat. Though from the look at all those tiny holes in the case, dust buildup might be a problem?
Probably will be. It's a problem for the G5.

I've had my V1000B for about 3 weeks now. Less dust buildup than my thermaltake Xaser III. It's a fantastic case.

if mexicans can fit a 35 year old woman in the dash of a car, im sure you can fit one in that case. please do mod it though. nice case.

Little Grabbi said:
must...not...use...teh...credit card... must resist...

ah, whatever. I'll mod one. *goes to newegg*
hahaha, kinda like me... i always end up buying the cheaper way out, lol :D

bored-sarcasm said:
if mexicans can fit a 35 year old woman in the dash of a car, im sure you can fit one in that case. please do mod it though. nice case.
woah, dude... theres mexicans on this forum too you kno.. but im not a mexican so carry on, lol.... nah, jk ;)

but im not mexican, i can tell u that

Got it at Monarchcomputer.com great prices for cases, even better than newegg. Go to www.lian-li.com and they have plenty of pics there. The side panels are really thick, about twice as thick as the PC-60. Being so thick I fear putting a dremel to the beast. The entire case is aluminum and very light. :)

I'll probably end up throwing the panels on the laser etcher at work. Add some lights, fans,water cooling, tight wiring job, ect ect. Just waiting on parts and pay day so I can order up a AMD 64 and then I'll start up a work log.

Impact9 said:
Got it at Monarchcomputer.com great prices for cases, even better than newegg

I'm guessing that only applies to some cases cause I just ordered the Thermaltake Tsunami from newegg for 125 with free shipping, monarch wants 145 plus an additional 16.70 for the the cheapest shipping. I think i'll stick with newegg here :) Nice case though.

I have something bigger than that!, ha ha!
It is large enough that is you put on that table, the table would split. It weighed with the empty case and the redundant powersupply in at 26lbs, and now weights in at 126lbs.
Just imagine that if you had two of those cases side by side and that is how big it is.

Hows that for size?

Oh by the way, I can fit 9 shuttle cases in my one server case.

Scorpionjwp said:
It is large enough that is you put on that table, the table would split. It weighed with the empty case and the redundant powersupply in at 26lbs, and now weights in at 126lbs.
Just imagine that if you had two of those cases side by side and that is how big it is.

Hows that for size?

this isnt a contest... even if it was, thread crapping isnt nice... all he is saying is that the case seems big to him, not that its the biggest case in the world

Scorpionjwp said:

Hows that for size?

now aren't you special.
rolleyes.gif

Scorpionjwp said:

Hows that for size?

But can you LIFT it? Besides, we're talking about computer cases here, not tanks. My computer doesn't need to survive a grenade blast.

Im just happt to have a bullet-proof laptop around no one uses grenades anymore seshhh :)

BTW Nice case are u water cooling?

I am talking about a Computer case it is a Supermicro SC801-A, mine is an atx type and here you can see what I am talking about, the case is to the far right.

Supermicro SC801-A

And also the price of these cases, Sc801-A

And now you will see how much money I saved, I only payed $60.00 for it on Ebay. Which is really $50.00 + $10.00 shipping.

By the way I am using this big Computer Case as an File server, the specs are:
1.8ghz P4
Iwill P4HT Motherboard (onboard 6.1 audio, onboard ata 133 controller-4 channels, USB2.0- 8ports, supports up to a 3.06ghz with HT 533fsb)
785mb DDR2100
Zalman HSF QuietMAXX 5700+
Geforce 2 video card
802.11b Belkin Wireless network card
Soyo USB2.0 front panel with pci card
ThermalDock fan controller and temp sensors

Drives:
Floppy drive
58X CD-ROM Drive
16x DVD-ROM Drive
Buslink DVD+R/DVD+RW drive
Western Digital 40gb HD
IBM 80gb HD
Maxtor 100gb HD
Samsung 80gb HD
All HD's are incased with an Antec HD cooler

And I still have three 5.25 bays still empty
I meant by putting the case in the start of the thread side by side

Having a grenade proof case would be a blast. Haha a stupid pun. Anyways. I think it would be fun to have a case that can also double as a bulletproof vest. Then you would never fear going to any lan party. Just imagine it. I bet i could sell the idea for a television show. Yes most definitly.

Binary Ape said:
Having a grenade proof case would be a blast. Haha a stupid pun. Anyways. I think it would be fun to have a case that can also double as a bulletproof vest. Then you would never fear going to any lan party. Just imagine it. I bet i could sell the idea for a television show. Yes most definitly.

A neat idea would be wrapping the case in kevlar... might weigh a bit, but at least you couldn't get it scratched or scraped :-D

damn one sexy case.
what kind of hardware are you gonna put inside that beast

Back