The 31 Types of Facebook Users

HardOCP News

[H] News
What the hell? There are 31 types of Facebook users? I thought there were only two types...people that are on my friends list and the 31 types of people listed above that aren't. :)

The Dick. This world is so full of possibility; there are mountains to be climbed, books to be read and written, soup kitchens to volunteer at, adventures to embark on, dreams to realize, and so much more—and yet, thousands of people “like” entities at the polar opposite of their personal beliefs so they can spar vociferously about politics and stupid bullsh*t semi-anonymously online with people they’ll never meet.

The Indifferent Misspeller. You’re of the opinion that a casual approach to grammar confers an authentic sincerity.

They got me figured.

I must be in the 1% I'm the "what is this FB you speak of?" group.

This is me for sure....
The Slumlord. You created a Facebook account that you never, ever use, but you’ve got friends who post stuff on your Wall that you can’t be bothered to respond to.

looks like I'm "The Narcissist". Nothing too extreme, just keep in touch with true friends.

Slumlord for me as well. I find about posts made to my wall (or whatever it is called), by word of mouth, and then I just take their word for it.

They forgot another type: Facebook user #32
The user who shoots his 5-6 year old daughter's pet dog after she lied about a bite. Sits her down and tells her this situation is 100% her fault. And finally, makes her bury the dog by hand.

The user who shoots his 5-6 year old daughter's pet dog after she lied about a bite. Sits her down and tells her this situation is 100% her fault. And finally, makes her bury the dog by hand.
Man, that guy sounds like a real bastage :D

Thread winner. :p

Back