The 50 Best Booth Babes of E3 2013

is it me or did they tone down the outfits on these girls from previews years?

Probably because mixing half naked hotties with guys that look like this is not a good idea.

Babe-05.jpg

This disgusting slob is going into mental overload as it is, probably cleaned out his trunk before coming to E3 for sure.

Zero cleavage. Full breast coverage. I've seen more cleavage on Sesame Street.

Thankfully, this has allowed for women to finally get into the gaming industry. At least 1,000 new female game developers were inspired just from this act of covered-breast-booth-babes to finally develop something amazing.

/sarcasm

Also, I don't know what you guys are talking about, I saw quite a bit of cleavage. :confused:

Probably because mixing half naked hotties with guys that look like this is not a good idea.

Babe-05.jpg

This disgusting slob is going into mental overload as it is, probably cleaned out his trunk before coming to E3 for sure.

haha, what? This girl looks like a stump. Man, those legs are huge. Hottie... yeah :rolleyes:

tbh, I was really disappointed by the booth babes at E3 this year... the last two yeras were much better. I had to literally go looking to find them this time around which was odd considering previous years... they were everywhere!

Sad panda :(

I saw a lot of hotties in there. Probably not HardForum 10's, but I wouldn't turn any of them down (CAKE, maybe, unless she shared the cake).

I saw a lot of cleavage, too. Not as much as previous, but still quite a bit. I'd just like to see if any of those girls have a clue about what they are advertising or if it's just a 'pretty girl' job. I wish there were more gamer/geek women out there that weren't the "I'm such a nerd, I like Zelda. Yolo.".

I saw a lot of hotties in there. Probably not HardForum 10's, but I wouldn't turn any of them down (CAKE, maybe, unless she shared the cake).

I saw a lot of cleavage, too. Not as much as previous, but still quite a bit. I'd just like to see if any of those girls have a clue about what they are advertising or if it's just a 'pretty girl' job. I wish there were more gamer/geek women out there that weren't the "I'm such a nerd, I like Zelda. Yolo.".

Have you seen the "hired girls" for Computex? My oh my...

yea, yea. Enjoy your whales :)

Just look at the Asian trade shows. Now those chicks are hot.

You can all complain as much as you want over nothing. Meanwhile, I will be banging all of them.

Luck, guys.

yea, yea. Enjoy your whales :)

Just look at the Asian trade shows. Now those chicks are hot.

Beauty is subjective. I lived in Asia and I don't want to touch those phsyco's with a ten foot pole. You think American women are bat shit insane, date an Asian woman from Asia (not North America)

Whales give it up a lot better, and normally don't complain after. They're just thankful to be in bed... :p

Virgin? No way. He's truly Hard. Only bangs 11's. We bow to him and hope we can all be as awesome. :) Probably paid cash for his $300K home, too.

He has over 300 confirmed kills in Iraq and Afghanistan. Don't forget that part.

Are you fucking kidding? That girl is not even close to a "whale".

Maybe that's why is said she looks like a stump. Her legs are like logs, man :(

Wanna see a hottie with nice proportions?

P3LuHWS.jpg

Inb4 oh my god pictures of attractive women without any other highlighted skills are so totally sexist!

There has been a lot of complaints about booth babes and at E3 they have been asked to tone everything down.

Attendants have said to prefer interacting with knowledgeable people who can discuss about the product rather than booth babes who are there solely to attract.

There has been a lot of complaints about booth babes and at E3 they have been asked to tone everything down.

Attendants have said to prefer interacting with knowledgeable people who can discuss about the product rather than booth babes who are there solely to attract.

Are you implying pretty women don't know stuff?

Back