The anti ATI trolling in this forum will STOP NOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

DougLite

Supreme [H]ardness
Update 02-01-2006 This was posted on January 20. Four days later, the Administrators deemed round the clock coverage necessary in the Video Card forums. Since then, we have had several members lose their posting privileges. We are quite serious on these matters.

Period. End of story. If you troll, you will get banned. That simple. Save your anti ATI remarks for the root forum where genuinely undecided consumers seek input from both sides, or the NV forum where people will agree with you and not start flame wars. Anti ATI remarks in this forum are nothing but flamebait/thread crapping.

We are not going to close or remove perfectly good threads in this forum on ATI related matters because NV fan boys want to cross into "enemy territory" and crap on perfectly good ATI threads. Doing so is not fair to members that want to discuss ATI related matters within the [thread=760666]Rules[/thread] in a civil and respectful manner. It is simply more effective to deprive trolls of their posting privileges. There will be no discussion on this. There will be no crying to me, the other mods/admins or Kyle saying "I didn't think I was trolling" If you have nothing to contribute to the ATI forum, and only seek to irritate other members and derail perfectly good conversation, then we will simply show you the door and deprive you of the privilege of posting anywhere on this forum. It is your choice, not ours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back