The best case for major water cooling

[RIP]Zeus

2[H]4U
In about a month or so i will be looking into a new case for my main box...right now i have a HUGE ass cube case. and the fucker weights about 150 LB.

I am looking for a good size well made case for water cooling...i have a dual 120mm rad and a single 120mm rad in my current box and would like to use both of them.

i have 3 HD's 1 raptor and 2 200gb's all Sata and i have 2 pata burner's

i have also a SLI board DFI NF4 SLI-DR

so any suggestions on what is the best case to go with to fit all that great hardware :D

The PC-75, PC-7077, V1000, V2000 are are really big cases. As well as the CM Stacker, and I think the Centurion is a pretty big case as well.

i almost forgot about this to.. I will also go vapo to...now the question is...do i go for the vapochill or go for the vapochill AC unit they make.... :D

I'm going to have to second the PC-75. Fits dual pumps, 4 waterblocks, and a 120.3 raditator with ease and still has more space. :D

Vertigo Acid said:
I'm going to have to second the PC-75. Fits dual pumps, 4 waterblocks, and a 120.3 raditator with ease and still has more space. :D

But can it fit a dual 120mm rad? and a single 120mm rad?

I have a thing for cube cases, and that one has always ranked high on my list... except for the price... but one day.

Have you considered a YY cube? http://www.yycase.com/yy-0221.htm

I recently put one together with my Innovatek stuff all internally, including a dual 120 rad and tank-o-matic. It might be a little tight if you're using large tubing, but I'm cooling my CPU/GPU/NB all with 8mm and there's plenty of room to spare.

Back