The best x800pro to bios mod to xt is.....?

gclg2000

Gawd
And the winner is? Im looking to perform the pro to xt PE mod....i've read about the 1.6ns and VIVO somewhat, but what is ACTUALLY the best company to go with to perform this mod with. I'm possibly looking to overclock it beyond after the bios flash. Got enough cooling and all that so help me out guys!!!

There' isn't really a "best" one. Whatever's cheapest, I guess, though a sapphire VIVO card would probably be the best among equals.

From what I looked at before, the powercolor vivos had 100% success rate. Sapphires I thought had less than perfect success rates.

I read the same before buying my Powercolor and adding it to the list of successful Pro to XTPE mods. :) Soo, another (biased)Powercolor vote.

one Powercolor, two Sapphires, early ones, and i also have one verto gt that does ultra speeds with ease, all of them watercooled.

My Son and I both got Saphires vivo , One a rebadged Ati and an Original Saphire, both modded ok.

If you can find one I would get a Gigabyte VIVO. Mine came with all 16 pipes enabled, and I've yet to hear of anyone not getting one with all 16pipes. No flashing required, no chance of voiding your warranty.

Back