The boy(s) are back in town

FLECOM

Modder(ator) & [H]ardest Folder Evar
Staff member
production_day-5-10.png

I am trying to not get run over viciously, might take me a while to catch up to #1 again tho lol :eek:

/me stares at his stuff.... and weeps

Now that is a beautiful site....glad to have ya back Flecom!

Damn, now i'm gonna need several dual Magny-Cours rigs to be able to catch up to him :mad:

At this rate I'll still catch you, just going to take a bit longer ;)

Fold on!

FLECOM, the original Hard!

Honored to be folding with you, and I mean that
Posted via [H] Mobile Device

FLECOM, the original Hard!

Honored to be folding with you, and I mean that
Posted via [H] Mobile Device

We all are. It is always awesome to see former heavy weights come back and rejoin the fight! I guess I never realized that he wasn't folding since he is way up there in the ranking.

I'm sure Sarah Palin wouldn't approve. Then again who's gives a flip what she approves of. :D

To be honest, people need to leave Sarah Palin and especially her family alone. There was a point where it just got innappropriate. I'm glad it took that craphole David Letterman's stupid joke and that Family guy gig to finally get people to lay off her family. Politicians are fair game, but going after family is just so wrong.

Nice to have the boys back in town.

Have some popcorn!

Popcorn for all!

Hey sorry I'm a bit late... but hey welcome back!!

*coughs*
where's the good old FLECOM I used to know? He used to output 30% of the team's PPD AFAIK?

ps: no offense or anything intended... just trying to do some pushing

ROC

*coughs*
where's the good old FLECOM I used to know? He used to output 30% of the team's PPD AFAIK?

ROC

Well that FLECOM moved on to a new job and lost his entire school district's worth of borged P4's.

Practically a thousand P4 systems is a lot back in the days when SMP was a new idea and the GPU client didn't exist...

Well that FLECOM moved on to a new job and lost his entire school district's worth of borged P4's.

Practically a thousand P4 systems is a lot back in the days when SMP was a new idea and the GPU client didn't exist...

actually it was 800 pentium D systems varying from 3~3.4ghz, each with 2 regular console clients installed as a service... so it was 1600 instances of F@H running pretty much 24/7

i would even come in during extended holidays and such when the building was closed to make sure they were all running

actually it was 800 pentium D systems varying from 3~3.4ghz, each with 2 regular console clients installed as a service... so it was 1600 instances of F@H running pretty much 24/7

i would even come in during extended holidays and such when the building was closed to make sure they were all running

I figured I was lowballing it a bit. I didn't have the exact numbers but I knew it was absurd.

and actually it was one high school, the school district has over 250k computers IIRC

but I had to move on, F@H was actually the only thing keeping me at my old job, as I had several offers for better jobs that I had turned down throughout the years... but I decided after my conversation with vijay that it was time for me to go, and I am really glad I did as I love my new job

but now that we are about to get trampled I decided it was time for a come back :)

*coughs*

ROC
where's the good old ROC we used to know that shot to the top of the PPD chart like a rocket?

:) j/k

Good to see you ROC

^^^^FLECOM we're sure glad you did!

Speaking of which.....FLECOM's gonna mow ROC in about 2 days

but now that we are about to get trampled I decided it was time for a come back :)
Very glad you decided to make a comeback. It couldn't have come at a more crucial time. With some of our top producers on hiatus and the CC having reduced the overtake from 5 to 3 months in addition to introducing a second team, we need everything and everyone we can muster.

FLECOM's pace is high enough that it will now take 16 years for me to catch up LOL

Now the question begs - What have you borged? And what clients are you running?

Again - welcome back :D I'm on the other side - Boinc but yeah :D

I do think this is all home grown.

no borgs unfortunately... but they do let me keep the boxes at work

the farm is currently

CPU boxes
1x i7 920 @ 3.7ghz
1x QX6700 @3.3ghz
1x Dual X5450
1x Dual X5405

GPU boxes
1x 8800GT
1x 8800GTS
2x 8800GTX
1x 9800GTX
2x 9800GX2
3x GTX260
1x GTX280

all of the video cards are in pentium D boxes and random motherboards i have acquired except for the GTX280 thats in my workstation (the i920 box) thats the only box that runs both GPU & CPU

unfortunately my ppd got trashed today since all my SMP boxes were running some screwey WU's today and were making ~280ppd! :eek:

Back