The Complete Monty Python's Flying Circus Mega Set: 44.95 + 3.90S/H

nonlnear

2[H]4U
Like the title says:

THE COMPLETE MONTY PYTHON'S FLYING CIRCUS: Mega Set - 44.95 + 3.90S/H
That's 14 DVDs of pure hilarity

link

from fatwallet.com

edit: Sorry for the screaming. I just copied and pasted from the store's page.

So fired.

If you've ever seen/heard of "Monty Python and the Search for the Holy Grail", "Life of Brian", Meaning of Life", etc.. those are all teh same guys.

Yes, its british. Yes, its hillarious.

The Larch.

Definately a good deal. I think I paid around $70-80 for this when I got it from BB a couple of years ago.

LawGiver said:
never head of it. is it british?
Holy Hell. If you've never heard of Monty Python, I demand that you head out immedately and grab a copy of Life of Brian or Monty Python and the Holy Grail. The Meaning of Life is also good, but not as good as those two.

Prophet: There shall in that time be rumors of things going astray, erm, and there shall be a great confusion as to where things really are, and nobody will really know where lieth those little things with the sort of raffia-work base, that has an attachment. At that time, a friend shall lose his friend's hammer, and the young shall not know where lieth the things possessed by their fathers that their fathers put there only just the night before, about 8 O'Clock.

Wow. That is definitely cheap. I've seen it at about $120-130.

pettybone said:
Has anyone bought from this place before? I hope this will last for a couple days.

This is my first purchase from them. My fingers are crossed...

LawGiver said:
never head of it. is it british?
All geeks have heard of Monty Python. In fact, all geeks LOVE Monty Python. Therefore, LawGiver is not a geek. Ban him. ;)

Tell me. What do we do with with witches?
BAN THEM!

Some one post when/if they get theres. Just want confermation first :p

Also I wonder about the quality of video.. Any way.. very tempting.

I actually rented these from Netflix. Assuming that this is the same one produced by A&E, the quality is first-rate.

Come on, LawGiver was obviously joking. If he wasn't then it could only mean that he is an alien from another planet that didn't do very good reconnaissance.

The only rating I could find was searching by address:

http://wc.bestwebbuys.com/members/seecomments/site/bwb/store/0019

Note: The most recent 2 ratings give this shop a poor review and the store doesn't have many ratings. Also, I would assume that they are primarily a B&M shop judging by the one guy that said he's shopped there since 1983. Hard to say if this order would get cancelled.

Actually, nm--I did a search on their support e-mail address "[email protected]" and got a bunch of hits. The company is legit.

Back