The Conroe Overclock Database. (Please read 1st post for posting instructions.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
mentok1982 said:
"Hi there"? Come on man you just posted the new highest stable E6400 overclock!
You should be all like "Check me out bitches, I smoked all y'all! What now? What now?"
You are more humble than... um pie.

I am gonna wait a few hours so that jfloyd can get back to me on his stableness, then I
will update to pimp your awesome overclock.

hi again :)

actually I think its stable up to 3,7 Ghz with this vcore or a little higher (maybe 1.5V). I have not tested it with prime yet, but spi 32 mb and spi 1 mb worked fine @ 3,7 ghz

also, my ram is now 4-4-4-12 (I finally managed to fix the timings)

here's spi 1MB@3,7 sub 16 s

Sorry dude , did not see the post where i asked you and you said no. Anyway sorry if it upseted you , did not mean for that to happen.

Take care.

nooh said:
Sorry dude , did not see the post where i asked you and you said no. Anyway sorry if it upseted you , did not mean for that to happen.

Take care.
I am not upset, notice the use of the word "again" in the following sentence:
"If you ask me about this again I will become upset."

Also it is not just you, others have been asking about temps as well.

The point is I still love you and I am waiting for your E6600 overclock submission like a rosey
cheeked child waits for Santa.

OK, this is my first attempt at OCing. I have an E6400, default speed is 2.13Ghz, I now have it at 2400mhz which was to be my baseline OC to start so I could at least meet E6600 speeds. FPO/Batch# L624A865 cooled with Air, a Zalman 7000. 65Watts.

As shown above, 32M Pi and Dual Prime Stable for over 4 hours.

Voltage increased to 1.4, fsb and mch or whatever it was +.1 each.
Timing of my memory is default by the bios of 5 5 5 18 Corsair 2x1G sticks, RAM speed is set to 900Mhz in the BIOS at this time.

Motherboard is a Gigabyte DS3 that shipped with F3 bios, have not bothered to update yet.

I hope that is everything, will try for higher OC a bit later.

celerity said:
hi again :)

actually I think its stable up to 3,7 Ghz with this vcore or a little higher (maybe 1.5V). I have not tested it with prime yet, but spi 32 mb and spi 1 mb worked fine @ 3,7 ghz

also, my ram is now 4-4-4-12 (I finally managed to fix the timings)

here's spi 1MB@3,7 sub 16 s

The RAM speed at 3.7GHz is 925 correct? And let me know what the 3.7GHz CPU voltage
turns out to be. Right now this overclock is in the unstable section but if you find it is stable
it will be moved to the stable section.

EDIT Nevermind, you changed your image host.

MrBigglesworth said:
cooled with Air, a Zalman 7000.

Is that the AlCu (Aluminum and copper) or just Cu (Copper)?

mentok1982 said:
I answered you the last time you asked about this. I said "No."
...If you ask me about this again I will become upset.

You answered me on this, not nooh. We appreciate what your doing, but there's no need to be "nazi" about this. Info threads like these only improve on user suggestion/OP implementation. :D Temps ARE EASILY comparable when using the same mobo. There's gotta be what...10 people in this very thread using the DS3?

I'm having a tough time with my OC...blame it on the new job. I thought I had 3150 w/ no vcore increase last night, but it crashed around 8 hours. Guess, I don't have that superchip I was hoping for. :( Not sure if I'll push much harder tho as I got a 6400 for $10 bucks more in a Fry's deal. And the ram's gonna hold me back too...so far only 925 on the Patriots...maybe I'll need the G. Skill?

Jodiuh said:
You answered me on this, not nooh. We appreciate what your doing, but there's no need to be "nazi" about this. Info threads like these only improve on user suggestion/OP implementation. :D Temps ARE EASILY comparable when using the same mobo. There's gotta be what...10 people in this very thread using the DS3?

Nooh asked me about it in another thread.
He asked me.
I answered him.

I am sorry if I come off as a hard ass on this issue but I have already decided that I will not
include temperatures of any kind in this database.

Striph
Retail E6600, OC'd to 3.0ghz, Stepping 6, Rev B2. Week, L624, Code A819, 1.3625v

Other PC info:
Zalman CNPS9500, Asus P5W DH, 1101 Bios

Corsair PC-6400 DDR2-800, running at 827, 5-6-6-18 (auto mode in bios)

Orthos BETA stable up to an hour, will post an update when it hits 4hrs

conroe2.jpg

Testing Foxconn 975X7AB board. Vcore @ 1.33V with TT Big Thypoon and Win.XP no tweaks...

screenshot182fw9.jpg

mentok1982 said:
I am not upset, notice the use of the word "again" in the following sentence:
"If you ask me about this again I will become upset."

Also it is not just you, others have been asking about temps as well.

The point is I still love you and I am waiting for your E6600 overclock submission like a rosey
cheeked child waits for Santa.
Got the right things for it hope the pudding turns out right. There is this one thing and the chipset i am choosing which is going to be the 590sli and its because of the dula net low ping time that i want it. Now i have the core 2 duo i can play games and download and the 590sli makes it perfect.

I just hope its a good overclcoker too. I have heard its not but as long as the hit is only 15% then its not that bad.

Anyway looking forward to overclcoking it , even changed my case to a new Xclio A380 case which has two 250mm fans , looks awesome and i would recommend it to anyone , looks the real deal in the flesh but there is very little on it on the net, maybe i should do a little review.

Its even better than my overpriced thermaltake kandalf which i paid a great ammount and didnt even get one 250mm fan with it , never mind two.

:confused:

IDC Staff
Processor Info:
E6700 CPU OC 3704
Steping 6B2
Week L623
Code
A548
Watts
CPU Volts
Cooling Method
Phase
VapoChill Lightspeed Phase
Motherboard
Asus P5W DH
RAM
Corsair
XMS2 8500-C5
5.5.5.15 at 2.2 volts

I'm still think it has some more in it but Im at a loss why the allegedly PC2 8500 RAM wont scale higher. Any suggestions would be greatly appriciated.

idcstaff said:
:confused:

IDC Staff
Processor Info:
E6700 CPU OC 3704
Steping 6B2
Week L623
Code
A548
Watts
CPU Volts
Cooling Method
Phase
VapoChill Lightspeed Phase
Motherboard
Asus P5W DH
RAM
Corsair
XMS2 8500-C5
5.5.5.15 at 2.2 volts

I'm still think it has some more in it but Im at a loss why the allegedly PC2 8500 RAM wont scale higher. Any suggestions would be greatly appriciated.
A very nice overclock on the E6700. We have a Cosair representative that hangs out in our
memory section. His name is Redbeard. You could send him a PM and ask him for some help.

These overclock table is looking nicer day by day , thankyou Sir Mentok1982 , looks good and you deserve some or should i say a lot of respect for this.

Nice table and nice results for the conroe and is prooving to be a great winner , also lived up to all the hype surrounding it,

Keep it up mentok1982 , the table and we need you.Also have a nice day :)

nooh said:
These overclock table is looking nicer day by day , thankyou Sir Mentok1982 , looks good and you deserve some or should i say a lot of respect for this.

Nice table and nice results for the conroe and is prooving to be a great winner , also lived up to all the hype surrounding it,

Keep it up mentok1982 , the table and we need you.Also have a nice day :)

Yes you are welcome.

Should I cover my ass with sugar so that it tastes better while you are kissing it?
LOL :D (Yes I laughed at my own joke)
I am kidding, I don't have enough sugar to cover my huge ass.

Just be careful not to be too nice and/or respectfull to me because I have a doomsday
device connected to my brain that runs on niceness and respect. Too much niceness
and/or respect and we will all die. Curse the mad scientist who spawned me!

On a serious note there will be another update this afternoon. Looking into the near future
with my awesome psychic powers I can see another person submitting their overclock...

My psychic powers are off. No one posted anymore results in this thread, but I did find some
more elsewhere.

KEY:
Green=official result (all columns filled)
Black and bold=not official result
conroe1is3.png

Highest overclocks that have not been proven to be stable:
unstablege8.png

Thanks mentok. This has become "THE" source for Core 2 OC's and a wonderful example for future CPU's, GPU's, and RAM.

Cheers,

Jod ;)

PS. I'll be submitting a 6300 and 6400 score shortly.

mentok1982 said:
Yes you are welcome.

Should I cover my ass with sugar so that it tastes better while you are kissing it?
LOL :D (Yes I laughed at my own joke)
I am kidding, I don't have enough sugar to cover my huge ass.

Just be careful not to be too nice and/or respectfull to me because I have a doomsday
device connected to my brain that runs on niceness and respect. Too much niceness
and/or respect and we will all die. Curse the mad scientist who spawned me!

On a serious note there will be another update this afternoon. Looking into the near future
with my awesome psychic powers I can see another person submitting their overclock...
no i like the ass just the way it is , nature is the way forward , good one , the leaderboard and not the ass.

I got banned at my first website I went in a forum in and learnt a lesson , that wasbe nice and god willingly no one will have fight with you , also its all talk and things to learn , i am not out there to proove anything , if i can help someone i will if i somebody gets offended then say sorry and move on.

Now if you check i have survived about 900posts and not banned yet. If i do get banned then i will remember that in my next forum i join and this time i have to beat 900 posts to be better than last time, sometime ass licking is the way forward.

LOL oh yaeh have a nice day :)

PS send you the link where i got banned and my last post. , will be a laugh read it , happened about 6 weeks ago.

goto www.custompc.co.uk >Forums >custom pc>to everyone that i have offended.

Its on page 6 , also all the lock threads on that page , i was bullied and i was wreckless , also didnt know how forums worked , was the first forum and lasted about week before i got banned.

Once bitten , twice a shy. I behave now and can laugh at all that happened , there was this guy there who opened a thread behind my back and ganged up onme , also because they were old and helped with things they banned me, I still buy there magazines and still think they are great and i should have controlled my anger and temper, also my name is nooh and the guy threatened me said that i will tell all the forums what you are like, luckily he did not come here.LOL. or i would have been banned before it even started.

Still i sign up as nooh everywhere , why ? so i can remember it.

Everybody have a nice day :p

my o/c is already listed as stable in the database, but here's proof

cpu.gif
(make sure you press F5 to refresh, i overwrote the old image)

I actually went ahead and o/c'd my ram to 4-4-4-10 after reading eclipse's guide in the memory forum - unfortunately I don't think it helped my cpu o/c

my temps are 37-40c idle, 55-60c dual priming

miochza
Processor info:
E6600, 3.198 gHz, Step 6 B2, L623, A738, 1.4675 V, CPU Wattage normal
Other PC info:
Thermaltake Big Typhoon, Asus P5W DH, 1101
OCZ Platinum EL, PC2-8000, 710 mHz, 5-6-6-18

I don't think this is my MAX stable, I'm still testing, but that's my best so far.

Yes a B2 stepping , dude we are counting on you , well i am should i say :)

I have to do some work outisde this afternoon but I will update as soon as I can. ;)

nooh said:
@ Rare 1 , what game is in the background? Far cry ?

Not a game....lol

It is a digital blashphemy wallpaper. Kinda does look like Farcry though :D

That's what I thought too, lol! Any chance of recieving a PM of that pic?

Rare1 said:
Not a game....lol

It is a digital blashphemy wallpaper. Kinda does look like Farcry though :D

There you are Rare1. I just sent you a PM. Nothing bad don't worry.

Yup, Asus PC Probe.
I was perhaps too harsh when I said that Speedfan is so crappy. It's actually working for me now too (agrees with BIOS).
Maybe this is due to me upgrading to BIOS 1101?

awww its for asus boards only

is there any similar program for all mobos? I like this app design very much it shows vcore, temps and everything you need in a small window

kenc3dan said:
Yup, Asus PC Probe.
I was perhaps too harsh when I said that Speedfan is so crappy. It's actually working for me now too (agrees with BIOS).
Maybe this is due to me upgrading to BIOS 1101?
Whats the final overclock?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back