The Crew..Free Beta Keys!!

g1xx3r

Supreme [H]ardness
Ive been in the beta for a while so today Ubi sent me three keys..Figured Id share them with the [H] crew..Have at 'em!!

TQGN-BA3E-44TU-YVD3

6A3B-XHY4-8P79-MP6J

AAVM-C9CT-VD4Y-WUB3

Enjoy! :cool:

i meant i tried the geforce code , got an email instantly but the code is not valid

bummer :/

So played the Prologue since the game is still downloading. Here are my impressions:

a) Graphics look Ok. Not dated but not too great either. Can use a bit more visual fidelity and needs an option to take off the film grain. Other than that some nice visuals.

b) Cockpit view. An arcade racing game in ages with a proper cockpit view that also has licensed cars. Absolutely love it.

c) Customization. Lots of it, it seems. Love the variety they have of different body parts. Seeing the car getting torn apart and put together again and again never gets old either.

d) Gameplay. Overall solid arcade racing. Handling is as expected, full on arcade. Has the feeling of Driver San Francisco and sometimes NFS but more NFS than Driver. Pedestrians still can run faster than cars but at least they are not sliding like in Driver lol. Overall OK physics but generally it feels a lot like NFS games in the driving department and for me that is a good thing.

e) Cars. Licensed cars. Lots of them. Enough said.

f) Sound and music. A bit dumbed down. Don't feel the punch of the Mustang at all. Seems a bit toned down. May need to adjust some volume to bring out the effects maybe. Tracks are a bit lame.

Overall I rate the beta a solid 7.5/10. Will play more and report back.

Back