The "dumbest maketing" award, for the fifth year in a row, goes to...

HOCP4ME

2[H]4U
L Computers!

This is their worst one yet...

Welcome to Go-L's new beta site. Go-L is now a portal for the Liebermann Companies, encompassing its 16 corporations, currently part of which are its Computing Division -Computer, Motoring Corp. at -Motors and its Design and Architectural Enterprises, -Arkitekt. The new global Go-L site will be fully operational as the official worldwide portal and web entry center for all Liebermann Companies by Q3 2006, and accessible via 27 international access entry points and translated idioms.

Look guys, you are a little wannabe company, not the new Microsoft.

Hehe, I think there is an admin somewhere that forgot to turn off the server before they cleared out the offices. ;)

From the above link said:
...Its size is only the beginning of the story because under the skin, you'll find the most advanced technologies and design, bringing the way you interact with computers to a radical new height, and the view of your desktop, to a breathtaking new perspective...
wow how is that for being completely devoid of any meaning whatsoever! that's the best bullshit i've read all day. (i haven't read much today)

I check in on them every few months.
I don't think that site has been touched in over a year.

meh. any company that uses "threesome" in its marketing-speak is clearly an all class operation. i haven't seen that kind of crass, awkward combination of technology and "sex appeal" since Sync closed its doors.

and.. when at a loss to describe your products features, also toss in a few extra superlatives for good measure.

Very cool.

A new "we're back in business, check out our products!" statment from L Computers never ceases to get everyone at this fourm laughing. Maybe they do have some purpose after all... :p

BTW, they did actually ship at least one laptop. I remember reading a guy's review of it on a forum somewhere. What he got was a laptop from another OEM (don't remember which one) with the L logo thing glued on. Any of L's features that you don't see anywhere else were not actually included. And, get this. Their "performance-tweaked Windows XP L Edition" was nothing more than Tweak UI! :p

HOCP4ME said:
A new "we're back in business, check out our products!" statment from L Computers never ceases to get everyone at this fourm laughing. Maybe they do have some purpose after all... :p

BTW, they did actually ship at least one laptop. I remember reading a guy's review of it on a forum somewhere. What he got was a laptop from another OEM (don't remember which one) with the L logo thing glued on. Any of L's features that you don't see anywhere else were not actually included. And, get this. Their "performance-tweaked Windows XP L Edition" was nothing more than Tweak UI! :p

It was on notebookforums.com.....he was less than happy.

Spectre said:
It was on notebookforums.com.....he was less than happy.

I remember reading something about the notebook there but can't find the thread anymore.
:(

Mr. Miyagi said:
I remember reading something about the notebook there but can't find the thread anymore.
:(

That thread was a good 2 years old.....may have been pruned.....and I don't think you can search without beinga member.

1. love how you have to click 2 pages to enter the site, should be

Click here to enter the enter page
Now click her to actually enter the site

And nice masking of your Server IP address - dumb arses!

SWEET! A 20.1" oled laptop! :p w/ 5 enhanced surround speakers + subwoofer" :confused:

This is definitely extreme. Wow.
*I gotta get myself one of those ub3r 1337 013d displays!!1one!* :p

Wow, they have a dual core running at 4.5Ghz? And an OLED monitor? Dang, someone better get on the phone to Intel and Samsung cause I didn't think those were supposed to leave the lab yet.

-E

site said:
Go-L is now a portal for the Liebermann Companies, encompassing its 16 corporations, currently part of which are its Computing Division -Computer, Motoring Corp. at -Motors and its Design and Architectural Enterprises, -Arkitekt.

I soooo want to see a L car.

Back