The Forza 2 Custom Car Thread - Post your pics! (no 56k)

mini-1.jpg

Here are a few more of the cars I have personally designed. Lots of hours in the paint booth hehe.

3_kundo2.jpg

012.jpg

022.jpg

10.jpg

3_enzo1.jpg

My Enzo, just bought it...man, what a car!!!

enzo.jpg

My Lotus Exige, my twisty track special.......

exige.jpg

And my Integra, A class screamer....also one of my first paints...

integra.jpg

Call me stupid, but how are all of you getting the custom paints on the cars? I got Forza on friday night and I can't figure it out.

Call me stupid, but how are all of you getting the custom paints on the cars? I got Forza on friday night and I can't figure it out.

You go into the "paint car" section of the career menu, and there you will have a plethora of manufacturer logos and shapes/gradients to use and manipulate. you just ahve to take your time and "make" what you want :)

They really need to make the car painting more user friendly for the next forza. Either by allowing imports from a computer based forza editing program or making the in game paint program much better. The way it has to be done now is time consuming and unnecessarily difficult.

They aren't. they are using the shapes and gradients that are in the game.

So the tampax and Cartman cars that are in the above posts are all in the game? Even the link that someone posted has stuff that I can't figure out how they got it in there

You just you the in-game shapes etc.

For cartman he is obviously 2 brown boxes, with circles for eyes that I skewed into ovals and rotated, his mouth is a semi-circle upside down with black elongated boxes for the slits etc etc. You have to get creative. Thats why I made awesom-o, b/c it has basic colors and alot of blocks, I can't do some of the real detailed work you see on some of the cars.

For those that are interested, there's a huge amount of these over at NeoGAF.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=160833&page=1

The skill of some of you people amazes me! :D

Okay, there's no way that all of those are made with in-game stuff. There must be something extra or something, I mean the one with the dude from the movie 300, and Snoopy, and the Oakenfold one. No way that was used with in game tools. I mean, I remember all I had was all the vinyls, letters, and manufacturer logos.

Oh, and let's not forget the Zelda one http://i14.tinypic.com/66sykj8.jpg

Star Wars one (awesome) http://xs215.xs.to/xs215/07223/780.jpg

From what I can see, the more complex ones are done by having the logos open at pixel level in something like photoshop and copying them in the Forza editor by hand. There's some pretty good tutorials out there now but the more complex ones can take about 40 hours +

Yeah.. you definitely have to do all the designs by hand with just basic shapes to work with.

I've managed some really basic simple stuff.. but don't have the artistic talent to do much else.

My designs so far:

CobaltRight.jpg

Mooninites.jpg

DecepticonCivic.jpg

OpethGTO.jpg

Smile.jpg

Yeah.. you definitely have to do all the designs by hand with just basic shapes to work with.

I've managed some really basic simple stuff.. but don't have the artistic talent to do much else.

My designs so far:

CobaltRight.jpg

Mooninites.jpg

DecepticonCivic.jpg

OpethGTO.jpg

Smile.jpg

basic? LOL your artwork is amazing. if only there was a way to edit and make these vinyals via a pc that would be much easier, like a photoshop version of forza 2..

Just a simple design to start off with. I'll work on adding stuff to another car when Ig et more time to play with it.

forza_bent.jpg

Here is my latest Linkin Park effort. Still some work to be done, I might add the band members in silhouette like the latest CD cover art.

8c5cc9a9-fb46-49e4-8835-14ecac90d66.jpg

72197cec-8024-4f67-8c5d-3110359e7fe.jpg

Here are mine so far. I tend to 'paint' better then I drive in the game. :eek:

forza2-psy-golf01a.jpg

forza2-bats02a.jpg

forza2-bats02c.jpg

forza2-bats02b.jpg

-enjoy!

Here's my custom Integra Type R. I had to build it... I drive an Acura RSX Type S A-SPEC. There's something satisfying about building a U999 car derived from what you drive in real life :)

c6b8f293-141f-486b-a4c0-c1460e94c6e0.jpg

You fucked it up bro.

Where's the Type-R lip kit? Where's the Red Recaro seats? Where's the A-Spec/Type-R wing?

(BTW: I drive a 206whp/150wtq '05 RSX-S KPRO tuned by Kenny Tran)

Wow, a whopping 200hp and 150tq. Why do people brag about such slow cars :confused:

In the streets that's about all that matters, on the track it's a bit different.

Wow, a whopping 200hp and 150tq. Why do people brag about such slow cars :confused:

Fuck off.

An RSX-S with this amount of power can do under 14 seconds in the 1/4th (13.5 with good tires, I'm on stock MX6M). RSX-S is like the 2nd best handling FF car in the world (behind the Integra Type-R)

That's faster than 85% of "road" cars. Suck a dick playboy while I bang gears at 8600RPM on stock internals.

Fuck off.

An RSX-S with this amount of power can do under 14 seconds in the 1/4th (13.5 with good tires, I'm on stock MX6M). RSX-S is like the 2nd best handling FF car in the world (behind the Integra Type-R)

That's faster than 85% of "road" cars. Suck a dick playboy while I bang gears at 8600RPM on stock internals.

Because revving high makes your car better in some way? Way to prove my point that you are just an immature rice boy. Get a real car please.

This is a Forza 2 thread... please stop thinking that most of you know anything about anything when it comes to racing and stick to the topic. Post pics of FM2 cars, and stop derailing a cool thread.

Thanks Iced! Still got a long ways to go (or at least I think so).

Current project:

forza2-natsuki-test02.jpg

I'm thinking of doing the sides like this:

forza2-natsuki-test01.jpg

-Enjoy!

Back