The GH II thread

so_cal_forever

[H]ard|Gawd
Alright, who else picked it up today?

I snagged my copy this morning before class. Gonna cut out of HTI+ a little early to commence the jammin'... :cool:

Picked up my copy yesterday, havent played it yet though but having a Guitar Hero 2 party this weekend!

I bought it, started out on hard, beat the first 5 songs, and decided that I should learn the songs first. I beat normal yesterday. Mostly 5 start but I have to go back and clean up some 3 and 4 star ones.

The new score reporting section is cool, and I love the fact that you can handicap in multiplayer now. Finally I can play on expert and my friends can play on easy/medium.

AND THE TROGDOR COMES IN THE NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!

Great game, beat expert last night. Now to start trying to 5 star things and get past Jordan.

SPOILERS!!!

By far the best parts of the game were the drummer combusting after Tonight I'm Gonna Rock You Tonight and then getting to play Sweet Child o' Mine for your encore. Granted it's not the most difficult song, but for me there's enough history having been in high school/college when G'nR were big that it was by far the biggest song for me.

KidzMD said:
By far the best parts of the game were the drummer combusting after Tonight I'm Gonna Rock You Tonight ....

I saw that happen but I didn't understand it. Is that some inside joke in the music world, and why would it be a spoiler?

PoweredBySoy said:
I saw that happen but I didn't understand it. Is that some inside joke in the music world, and why would it be a spoiler?
Rent Spinal Tap. All will be made clear.

Ok, the short version...Spinal Tap was a fictional band created for a fictional documentary "This is Spinal Tap," that became a cult classic. One of the running themes in the movie was the drummers of the band all died, at times by spontaneous combustion.

Back