The [H]ardForum Perpetual Freebies Thread

I wish a mod or admin would clean this stuff up. It gets real annoying. Most other forums with freebies threads don't have this kind of crap going on.

i agree with 404, i was gonna say that earlier but i figured it would just start a flaming war with the dorks.

I deleted some of the junk. Feel free to use the "report post" option and we'll take care of it.

im looking for two big thumb screws for side panel on Antec case.
i see some places sell a bag full and they are cheap enough but the shipping is killer.
if someone has a bag of these and i could just pay a few bucks for shipping?
black or clear is best color if i get to choose.

thanks and PM with info.

Looking for an old mATX board, Socket A or 478 if anyone is looking to dispatch of one gathering dust.

Looking for an old mATX board, Socket A or 478 if anyone is looking to dispatch of one gathering dust.

I have one, but I'm not sure if it works. Its yours for $9 (USPS Priority w/ DC), though. Socket A. PM me if interested.

Anybody have a core 2 duo case badge I could get for the price of a stamp? :D I think I have a couple bucks sitting in paypal right now.

anyone have some drive rails , my current computers optical drive is just sitting in the case .also looking for a i/o plate for a gigabyte ga-7n400 pro 2.

Hmmm, all I really need at the moment is one DVD-DL; I just don't feel like going out and buy a freaking ten pack if I only need one -.-

Just cleaned out several drawers and found a bunch of stuff. I could spare...

2 or 3 rounded IDE cables (various colors / brands, but so far as I know they work)
2 or 3 standard length SATA cables
3 or 4 USB cables (primarily standard A to B type)
5 or 6 3 prong standard power cables (white, gray, black)

Things I'm looking for:
PCI NICs
PCI / USB WiFi adapters (ideally that work in Linux)

2 or 3 rounded IDE cables (various colors / brands, but so far as I know they work)

Things I'm looking for:
PCI NICs

i have a pci nic here. Going to take me a few days to get it out. I'm fresh out of padded envelopes.

Things I'm looking for:
PCI NICs

//edit: I'll take those SATA cables. If 404 doesn't get you that NIC, let me know, I have one as well.

REQUEST REMOVED

No trading of discs without their CD-Keys, and vice-versa. Asking for burned copies or ISOs is even worse - Vertigo Acid

<EDIT>
Really? OK, then.

I did read the rules first and saw "(8) Selling or Trading of CD-KEY(s) without the original disks is strictly prohibited. ", but saw no mention of asking for a CD copy when you already possess a valid license.

My bad, I guess.

I'm looking for a duplicate of Windows ME CD.

I have several PC's with ME COA's that I want to rebuild and donate locally, but I don't have an ME disc. (I have every other version of Windows, but not ME, lol)

I think you should be able to find the iso of windows me somewhere in microsoft site.

they do that for xp i think

Things I'm looking for:
PCI NICs

your PCI Nic is packed up and ready to go. Just need your address. PM sent.

Wanted: FOUND SLI Bridge.

Have: CRT monitors (lol), steel cases with various degrees of 'practice' mods, various cables, some mice/kb, SD ram in low sizes (a few 32's, maybe 64's), optical drives-CD's, I think at least 1-2 CD-R's.

I don't check PM here all that often, so not getting a response for a few days doesn't mean I'm ignoring you.

Obviously if you want a case or CD drive, the shipping could be somewhat more than 'free'. I'm in central WI if somebody wants a CRT monitor and could pick up.

I really need a xbox 360 power cable, brick and all. If anyone has one they would be willing to part with or one they don't need i would love to take it off your hands. I can pay for shipping! Let me know!

I really need a xbox 360 power cable, brick and all. If anyone has one they would be willing to part with or one they don't need i would love to take it off your hands. I can pay for shipping! Let me know!

they cost $50 new. i doubt anyone will give you one for free......

I need some rubber rings/grommets used to mount hard drives in Lian-Li cases. My Rocketfish only came with enough to mount 4 hard drives. I'm in need of 8 more if anyone has extras...

Looking for a S478 or S462 AGP mobo for a family in need. Can be any crappy model, as long as it works. Glad to pay shipping and do heat.

To give:
1) A used beige Antec Performance case, no PSU, no optical drive rail, no fan, but with a floppy drive if you need one, with HDD and case fan cages. Pretty solid case, good for a server. PM me your email if you need pictures.
2) A baby AT computer, P166, 16MB EDO RAM, PCI video, ISA LAN/MODEM, very retro.
3) A Dell Dimension 4550 case, no PS, no mobo, no drives, but the buttons/cables are there. I can also throw in a CDROM if needed, can also include some drive rails. PM me your email if you need pictures.
4) A Dell GX 260 case, no PS, no mobo, no drives, but the buttons/cables are there. I can also throw in a CDROM/floppy if needed, can also include some drive rails. PM me your email if you need pictures.

Last edited:
I'm in need of small Power supplies. I need something around a 300 watt PSU. Brand does not matter, the ONLY requirement is that it has a 4 pin Pentium 4 connector for mainboards. I need at least one, but if you have two that is a major plus! :)

will pay shipping

Please let me know.

Thanks, Adam.

I am looking for a sata power combo cable thats black. If anyone has 1 they dont need or use, Please LMK.

Ok here's some free stuff:
SL732173.jpg

What's in the picture:

Cpu's:

Socket 7's:
(1) -200mhz P1
(2) -100mhz p1

slot P3's:
(1) -700mhz
(2) -600mhz
(1) -550mhz
(3) -533mhz