The [H]ardForum Perpetual Freebies Thread

anyone else have a ups battery backup w/o the battery. looking for something to power a router and a swtich

Okay people, since no one wants to buy my cases, I'm giving them away for the price of shipping since I do not want to throw them away.

Heat under jmurray

1. Antec P180 mini white
2. Zalman GS1000b
3. Cooler Master Sileo 500 (this one will take a few days since I am using it)

Just pay shipping. I've been trying to sell these for a couple months (namely the Zalman) and I am to the point of either throwing them away or giving them away. I really do not want to throw them away since they are nice cases. If you're local to Atlanta, we can meet up somewhere. I can provide my cell # if you're local.

Thanks!!

Justin

yhpm about the P180 mini

wish to gawd i knew of the gs1000 before it hit the freebies thread

Last edited:
Have:

Turtle Beach Riviera: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...e=turtle_beach_riviera-_-29-118-103-_-Product
Black Bytecc SSD Bracket: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...4085&cm_re=bytecc_Ssd-_-17-994-085-_-Product\
7/16" ID Tubing (7ish feet). Ordered 25 feet of this for a watercooling project and am left with too much extra! Works great and is pretty flexible without kinking, used a heat gun to heat the ends and push it over 1/2" OD fittings. http://www.mcmaster.com/#5233k44/=6m9os5
1/2" ID Tubing. Never used, in 2 pieces (about 4 and 3 feet each). http://www.petrastechshop.com/1id3odmagepu.html

Any of this can be picked up in North Seattle.

Want:

Low profile 120mm fan, just an example here: http://www.scythe-usa.com/product/acc/068/sy1212sl12_detail.html.

Last edited:
I need any DEAD motherboard with the typical 6-port multi-channel audio connector at the rear.

I need to salvage the connector to repair another motherboard.

i don't have a dead mobo, but i don't use the audio module from my DFI LT LP? x48 and x38 boards. let me know if one would be helpful

Looking for a rear slot cover, preferably to match my existing ones inside my Thermaltake Armor 8003 (solid, lock tab at bottom with small notch at top that slides into the screw hole) but I will take a generic one. If you have one to spare please send me a PM. I'm more than willing to pay for shipping.

This might be a long shot... Does anyone happen to have a Dell XPS Gen 3 / Precision 650 PSU? Stupid Dell and their non-standard parts.

if someone is willing to donate an old or unused video card that would be really helpful. Right now i am using my 785g onboard igp, HD4200.

Anyone have a spare s939 processor? I don't care what it is, I just need a working one so I can test various 939 motherboards I have to see if they're working.

got a couple older boxen on the bench I am trying to resurrect. Am in need of following parts:

3-5 sticks 256MB PC100/133 SDRAM
2 x 20GB+ IDE HDDs

I may soon have a couple basic 300W PSUs available for the price of shipping, will update this post accordingly.

If anyone has a spare gigabit NIC, I'd gladly cover the cost of shipping.

To Give:

HS/F for Socket 370 CPUs x 2

Socket 370 PIII CPUs - 600MHz, 667MHz, 750MHz

Socket 370 Celeron CPU - 500 (?)MHz (will have to check)

SB Live! PCI Sound Cards x 2

5.25 Drive Release rails - x 3 sets (6 individual rails)

Free + Shipping

Last edited:
Looking for a 44 pin 2.5", any thickness, IDE drive... working and not failing. Already got one that's failing. ;) At least 5GB preferred, absolutely needs to be at least 2GB minimum though.

Just found a serial to USB adapter, pay shipping and it's yours.

Edit -CLAIMED

Last edited:
I only give freebies to those that offers freebies to others. There are just way too many leechers here at [H]

I'm looking for the following:
any king of small case that might work to hold a mini itx board. Or something i can mod into a case like an old an xbox 1 case

256mb and up cf card

have the following up for grabs:
intel celeron socket 370 500mhz processor

powermac g4 450mhz graphite (prefer local pickup)

Powermac g4 motherboard with G4 450mhz cpu & 128mb ram

powermac g4 processors ranging from 400-450mhz

pacman cart for atari5200

xbox360 fan shroud

few 80mm fans, most do not have connectors.

92mm pwm fan, pretty thick fan. moves tons of air.

dell dimension 92mm fan air duct.

tons of various northbridge coolers.

Apple imac hockey puck mouse blueberry color

netopia 3347 nwg dsl modem/wireless router combo

westell wirespeed dsl modem

I need individual plastic containers with sponges for storing CPU's..

Need 5, would like 10..
Please PM me if you have some.

*Have given away Keyboards, HSF's, cables, and other stuff here*

I have a stock AM2 (From 5600+ cpu) HS/F and a LGA775 (from a E6300 cpu) for free just pay shipping both still have thermal grease

0503102332a.jpg

Hi all, I am looking for a Socket 478 Motherboard for a Pentium 4 3.0 Northwood. I am helping a friend out that has very little money. The gigabyte board he has finally gave out (GA-8IK1100) His computer is literally the only nice thing he has. I would prefer an 865 or 875 chipset board if possible since they were the better chipsets available for the Pentium IV.

I will happily pay for shipping and possibly a small compensation for your troubles! Thanks!

--Ed

I am looking for one(1) plastic PCMCIA card insert. The kind that fill in the slot so that it's not open to the air. Preferably black.

HAVE

DDR RAM
512MB Kingston HyperX PC3200
2 x 256MB PQI PC2700

CPUS
Sempron 2200+ SocketA BIXJB(166MHz FSB)

MISC

Guillemot dual analog USB gamepad
Little Big League DVD (Std Ver.)
Golden Orb SocketA HSF
Stock AMD Socket939 HSF

NEED
Parts for Ubuntu 9.10 box
1-2GB DDR2 RAM
1 x 40-80GB+ HDD

TRADED
SDRAM Grab Bag
Crucial 256MB PC133 CL2 CT32M64S4D7E.8LT single-sided DIMM
2 x Micron 256MB PC133 CL3 MT8LSDT3264AG-13382 single-sided DIMM
Kingston 256MB PC133 KTH-VL133 single-sided DIMM
Generic 256MB PC133 CL3 dual-sided DIMM
Infineon 128MB PC100 dual-sided DIMM
Toshiba 64MB PC100 single-sided DIMM
Cybex Switchview 2-port PS/2 KVM w/cables

Last edited:
I am looking for one(1) plastic PCMCIA card insert. The kind that fill in the slot so that it's not open to the air. Preferably black.

Should have one of those lying around. YGPM.

I need a low profile AGP card, preferably 16mb or better. I have a PIII machine with some really weak onboard video.

anyone have a bracket for a sound blaster audigy ? also looking for 5.25 drive rail to 3.5 adapter thanks.

For free/trade for those who are interested:

eVGA nVidia GeForce 7600GT PCI-E
Problem: Several working motherboards tested with this card, reports No Video BIOS beeps, will not post. No warranty. Tried baking but no dice. You might have some luck.

Sapphire Radeon 9600 AGP
Problem: Artifacts and lines during POST and in OS, something wrong with the fingers of the card that attach to the AGP slot (have no idea how it got that way, looks like solder mixed with the gold contacts)

Tons of random cabling, lots of ATA and pin converters

Some random rear-panel IO shields

Faceplates for random cases (Dell/HP type, and a few from my Antec 900)

128MB PC-100 Generic SDRAM

Lots of Wiimote clear cases (condom looking things that go over your Wii controller for better grip)

Last edited:
Looking For:

24pin Motherboard Power Extension Cable
4pin CPU Power Extension Cable

Have:

Socket 370 Celeron 633mhz
Socket 370 Celeron 800mhz

Back