The [H]ardForum Perpetual Freebies Thread

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (2 Months) for NEW MEMBERS ONLY. This code will not work if you've ever had a Game Pass subscription prior.

Please like this post to indicate that the code has been redeemed: 3KD3P-9CMGX-D77DG-M6F6V-FG4QZ

Ok, I've got some stuff that I just shouldn't have. If it isn't here, I won't be angered by it...

I have an MSI RX580 8gb that doesn't work. Some dickweed sold it to me for like $300 a year ago and said it was in working condition. Nope. It doesn't work. It wreaked of ciggy smoke, so I did clean that up. But it seems to have some damage to a few traces. Seeing it just irritates me. If someone can get it to work they need to at least let me know so I can sleep better and hey, you get a RX580.

Next up, I have three GA-970A-D3P mobos. These are for amd FX processors. I don't know how, but somehow I must have killed them. I don't know how exactly, but they would boot fine, and then as I was adding GPUs to them to mine, all of a sudden they just stopped. Me being the idiot I was, managed to do it to all three. Not sure if anyone is going to want these considering they are for FXs. Yay.

Hi guys I have half of dozen 120mm Arctic F12 PWM PST CO fans (this model)
IMG_20220915_110645.jpg

I just upgraded all the fans on my TrueNAS server to 2000rpm fans for the ultimate jet engine performance :D. Anyways these are about a year and a half old but still work great, free shipping to the lower 48 states only, keep your money and buy yourself a beer, coffee or kool-aid

It's not necessary to take them all; maybe someone only needs two, etc. Feel free to PM me if you want some fans!

ALL GONE!

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Hi guys I have half of dozen 120mm Arctic F12 PWM PST CO fans (this model)
View attachment 510578
I just upgraded all the fans on my TrueNAS server to 2000rpm fans for the ultimate jet engine performance :D. Anyways these are about a year and a half old but still work great, free shipping to the lower 48 states only, keep your money and buy yourself a beer, coffee or kool-aid

It's not necessary to take them all; maybe someone only needs two, etc. Feel free to PM me if you want some fans!
Very 'cool' of you to offer these up. :D Sorry guys, just in a punny mood and had to punt a pun. :D

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
To be honest a SSHD is a failed attempt of hard drive manufactures to speed up a spinning drive to make it appealing, as SSD's were becoming affordable. Not much to see here but as the poster said. May arrive DOA. There were good in their time but lacked any kind of long term use.

Can anyone get me maybe 5 to 10 Windows 7 Keys to activate copies of Windows 10 Pro?

I got this back just today from a friend. He said he never did use it. I do not have the energy or desire to test it. I did test it before I gave it to him. Be warned these could all be DOA.

You pay cost of shipping + PP fees.

I think it consisted of AMD Phenom II x4 840, 2x2gb corsair ddr3. I can toss in the Visiontek ddr3 kit.

Last edited:
I got this back just today from a friend. He said he never did use it. I do not have the energy or desire to test it. I did test it before I gave it to him. Be warned these could all be DOA.

You pay cost of shipping + PP fees.

I think it consisted of AMD Phenom II x4 840, 2x2gb corsair ddr3. I can toss in the Visiontek ddr3 kit.

PM sent

TeleFragger's Freebie list...
using this as a place holder as I will get pics and pn soon

72gb 2.5gb hs hp drives

emc drives with trays

10gb network cables, nics and infiniband switches.

I am using 5 of them in esxi 6.7 and windows 10..
works great...

Details on the 10G stuff? I probably can't make it work with my network, but I'd like to come up with a convoluted plan ;)

No one has taken me up on the offer to take this locally, so I am opening it up to anyone who wants to pay for the cost of shipping. Just be aware that the only place I have time to visit during my lunch hour is Fedex, and the last time I shipped a component (a gpu, that time) it was around $50. The packaging and shipping for this bundle could be similar, or more, since I haven't shipped from there in well over a year, so keep that in mind if you decide you would like it. Thank you.

Could anyone in the Houston area use an X58 system? I purchased this on the forums last year, from Kamikaze, and it has been the heart of a two-gpu mining setup. Since I have dismantled the setup, I no longer have a need for it. I am not certain if I still have the owner's manual, but I did add another 12Gb of ram that I had lying around and a low profile cooler. I only ran it at stock, so I have no idea of its overclocking potential, but it was stable and the mismatched memory didn't seem to cause any issues. This post is for the cpu, motherboard, memory and cooler. I am keeping the case and power supply for a future build. Thank you for looking.

Have qty 5 4U server gpu mining cases for free pickup around Phoenix. They're "Gray Matter" brand, really nice (and expensive) cases actually. Qty 3 are 7gpu, 2 are 6 gpu models. Trying to save these from the scrap yard.

Located far west valley. Can meet/deliver these (within reason) around the valley, for gas money + money for a pizza. Otherwise pickup local to the far west Phoenix valley.

Stock photo, but basically identical to this:

View attachment 514064
PM sent.

Have qty 5 4U server gpu mining cases for free pickup around Phoenix. They're "Gray Matter" brand, really nice (and expensive) cases actually. Qty 3 are 7gpu, 2 are 6 gpu models. Trying to save these from the scrap yard.

Located far west valley. Can meet/deliver these (within reason) around the valley, for gas money + money for a pizza. Otherwise pickup local to the far west Phoenix valley.

Stock photo, but basically identical to this:

View attachment 514064
Is this the unit?
https://www.avadirect.com/6-GPU-Gray-Matter-GPU-Server-Case-V3-1/Product/11404847

anyone have a decent universal type passive northbridge heatsink? Something copper preferably. Companies like zalman and enzotech made them but they are hard to find now. I have a capture card that has a loud fan/heatsink that I would like to replace without fear of killing the card (the amazon options don't look sufficient). Hole spacing 59-60mm. If you have one that's worth more than free, still shoot me a PM maybe we can work something out.

anyone have a decent universal type passive northbridge heatsink? Something copper preferably. Companies like zalman and enzotech made them but they are hard to find now. I have a capture card that has a loud fan/heatsink that I would like to replace without fear of killing the card (the amazon options don't look sufficient). Hole spacing 59-60mm. If you have one that's worth more than free, still shoot me a PM maybe we can work something out.
My heatsink collection is legendary. How tall and does it need a fan?

Back