The [H]orde Reaches 250,000,000 Points in F@H!!

WOOOO WHOOO!!!!!

Onward to 300M!!!

Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!

I contributed roughly .3% of that. I guess I can feel good it would have taken an extra day and a half to get there without me. :D

Now, on to 2**38, and then 3**24, and 11**11! Hooray!

Hey, I gotta make up some more milestones here, 300M is a ways off ;) Eleven to the eleventh is coming up, that's pretty cool in Mage World... :eek:

Excellent job all, there's a ton of cycles that got us here, dead parts, sneakernetting, and various other things. :cool:

Now we just need to beat the roos to half a billion too! :D

p[H]ant0m said:
Now we just need to beat the roos to half a billion too! :D

be nice to beat them to something....

/removes grumpy hat

Holy cow--I was so focussed on just getting ahead of the Aussies that I didn't realize we had already pounded out another 50 million points. It seems like just a couple months ago that OCAU barely beat us to 200 million!

This is great and all, but now.. borg borg borg! :cool: Also, we just passed 4 million point gap between us and OCAU! Fold on [H]ard!

marty9876 said:

marty, we really don't need to hear about any of your fantasies. Besides, I thought beating the moose was your favorite pasttime. :p

Congrats to me and everyone else. To think, without my points, it would have taken a little over half a day longer at current production to reach this point. Then again, this level of production was unheard of when I started folding.

Well even though I contributed about .001% :p , feels good to be on a winning team.

marty9876 said:

/removes grumpy hat

Mary, since we have beat them to 250 Mil, that means we're ahead of them. That's something!! Don't be so glum, chum.

Back