The Lian Li Gallery

i was wondering, how hard or easy is it to hide wires in a lian-li? (say a pc-65b)

Bump... I'd really like to see what you guys have done with your Lian-Li cases. I need to buy myself one to replace my crappy Antec case.

I would like to do something with a Lian-Li but need the dimensions for the floppy bays :) Anyone know?

replied in your thread, i have a PC68 myself, it's 3" tall x 4" wide. ;). i'll post pics of my lian-li as soon as its watercooled again.

flip

kill_emma said:
yeah, but then there's the poor 14 year olds who by law cannot get jobs :( and let's face it, mowing lawns is not going to get you a vapor system any time soon.
Hah, when I was 14 I was thinking more like 'when can i get a new bike?', 'lets go to the park!', 'where's ours next soccer game?' not 'when do I get my vapor cooling system?'

Seriously kill_emma, look into sealcoating during the summer (sorry only a month left) I did that for a while (am doing it now for a different guy) but when I was 16 I was making $400 a week under the table (as long as there wasn't any rain days). You can probably make $8 an hour and next summer $9 then $10 and so on. My little cousin (15) works with us some days and we pay him about $8 an hour (all he does is carry buckets and unload the gear, as he doesn't know how to spread the stuff.
Seriously though sealcoaters make a killing, our tank cost $500 and change to fill, we get about 40 $90 driveways done with a tank(would cost homeowner about $110 from Home Depot) So were not rip off artists.

40 x 90 = $3600 (at least)
-500 cost = $3100 income (then he pays me)
$3100 - me = $1 muwahahahahaha

SANY0001.JPG

SANY0016.JPG

More pics here ...

Just got this yesterday
v2000-1.jpg

v2000-3.jpg

Well impressed with it, way more space than my old pc60.
Internals are a bit messy atm so i'll post some more pics when I get that sorted in the next few days.

Hey, how do you like that case? I have a PC-82 right now, but I'm considering getting a V-1200..

sniperchicken said:
Hey, how do you like that case? I have a PC-82 right now, but I'm considering getting a V-1200..

I went from a pc60 and it was deffo worth the upgrade just to get all the extra space alone, it cools suprisingly well considering its only got a 120mm fan cooling the entire motherboard area, I get 44c/28c cpu/case temps from the system in my sig, and its very quiet. The only problem with it is that you need very long (90cm) ide cables to go from the hard drive area at the bottom to my raid card, other than that I can fault it at all.
The main reason I got it was that things were getting very warm in the pc65 and there was no way I was going to fit some watercooling kit in it, which is my next project.

DRJ1014 said:
u have game cube ps2 and xbox u bastard

What can I say, I have quite a bit of disposable income, heck even my linux server is in a lian li. :p

man i always love to see your case. it looks so clean and sexy. hopfully by next month i will be apart of the LI LI club :)

i have one question for you. im about to install 2 more cathodes on my Li Li. one on the top and one on the left side. where did u hid your invertor? and did u extend the wires? i already have 2 in my case and i put the invertor under the HDD rack.

Sweet case Chrisman5000!
What kind of UV dye is that and where did you get it? That is the exact color I'm looking for for my LL and it looks beautiful.

flat4 said:
i have one question for you. im about to install 2 more cathodes on my Li Li. one on the top and one on the left side. where did u hid your invertor? and did u extend the wires? i already have 2 in my case and i put the invertor under the HDD rack.

You see the pic of the angled up shot with the tree on the right? See that tiny square hole? I velcroed the inverter there and ran the wire through the hole and zip tied the piece in the 5.25 drive bay out of view. When the window panel is on you can't see the inverter.

I have 4 cathodes in my case, the other inverter is velcroed to the bottom of the case just in front of the left side intake fan between the factory drive cage.

I zip tie the extra wire on the cathode tube and tuck it all in.

Didn't have to extend any wire by I have no switch mounts (they are ugly and useless, I want my UV lights on 100%).

mycomp5.jpg

Just an aircooled, Lian-Li PC60

see sig for components

I'm going to be changing the window for a laser etched one soon.

I'll update then. :) BTW, thats a chrome table leg in the way, not part of the computer! (I've had people ask)

Lian-Li002-copy.jpg

Lian-Li007-copy.jpg

Lian-Li016-copy.jpg

Lian-Li015-copy.jpg

My Mom wanted a new machine, so here's what I put together for her:

Lian-Li PC-7B case with Lian-Li Al drive bezels
Asus P4P800SE mobo
Pentium 4 3.0 GHz 800MHz FSB
512 MB Geil PC3500 DDR RAM in dual channel mode
Sapphire 9600SE video card
Lian-Li card reader
Zalman Al/Cu cooler
AeroCool Al frame blue fans
Panaflo 80mm for exhaust
Antec Power Supply
Self modded power and IDE blue and white LEDs

dont think your links work dude. i tryed all of them and it says they cant be found

Thaddy said:
Just got her up and running with my new Ultra's:D
fa023bd7.jpg
Hey, what fan controller is that? It looks like the Sunbeam minus the silkscreen with the blue lettering. Or did you make one yourself from a bezel?

Here's my Lian-li PC-9300. I'm using it as my HTPC. I think it's a really attractive case and blends in quite nicely with other A/V equipment. Only mods to it is the spray painted Sony DVD drive. Sorry I don't have any inside shots of the case. It's rather cramped inside the case and took a little bit of work to get it perfect, but nothing hard to do.

pic1.jpg

Barton 2500+ on a Chaintech 7NIL1 board, 2x256mb of Kingston PC2700 and 160GB of hard drive space. Video is from a FX5200 and hooks up to the TV with DVI.

A few more pics here.

I got a PS2, GameCube ( traded my SP for it ) and getting an XboX soon/

Here are some updated shots of my PC-60:

P1010352.jpg

CASE1.jpg

CASE2.jpg

Here is an older shot when I had some Coolermaster LED fans:
P1010349.jpg

And a shot of the PC-60 in her home:
P1010141.jpg

Well in the past few days I have done alot... more pics to come soon.

Went from

1_r.jpg

TO

new_r1.jpg

sry to get off topic a bit but anyone know where fallguy got his top rectangle fan grill?

I'm very proud to say that I'm hopefully going to be unveiling my Lian-Li "Perfect Dark" by the end of the month....when she's all painted and back in one peice. I've finished the cuts I needed to do.....as soon as I can pick up a few more "peices of the puzzle" the LiLi is going in for painting.....100% inside and out the case is going to be a nice autobody finish gloss black.....leaving the PCI slot covers, thumscrews, case handles and fan grills chrome.

I've been waiting for so long to show you guys what I'm capable of with my wiring and once the case is back togethor again I'm gonna have some fun myself.....because I've made a few internal modifications to the case to clean things up a bit.

Enough talk.....just thought I'd stop in and let you all know that I'm coming. :D :cool:

Which Lain Li Case is better?

The PC-65, or the PC-75? im leading in towards getting a PC-75 because i want oone just about the same or bigger than my Chieftec.. and from the pictures it just looks like the Pc-65 is smaller than the chieftec if im wrong please correct me because i odnt want to waste $86 dollar because of assumptioon

Back