The Lian Li Gallery

I agree.

DSC_0007resize-4.jpg

;)
Sorry, I had to quote it again because you guys only quoted it 3 times on this page. Seriously, wtf. Download the picture and set it as you wallpaper or something.

It's water cooled. You don't need 8 case fans to cool it down.

I know what watercooling is, i have one my self, but cool down 2 cpu's and 2 gpu's only with two 120mm rad's i don't know how he does it, what's the rig?

I know what watercooling is, i have one my self, but cool down 2 cpu's and 2 gpu's only with two 120mm rad's i don't know how he does it, what's the rig?

i also ponder what his temps are, ive got a 8800gts and e6850 at 3.5 and im getting like 40C idle on cpu ever since i added gpu and like 38 idle on gpu and thats with a double and single soon to be a tripple and double to make my temps better. So to run double mine on 2 120s *scratches head*

Some like it - some hate it ... I love it ;)

:) ... don't worry about the hardware: It is my HTPC (noiseless and low wattage were the goals)

please don't qoute Pics that are right above you ...

My first 767 :
767sofaqf4.jpg

767insidegh3.jpg

And the desktop :
desktopbrightju4.jpg

desktopbrightcloseat6.jpg

767openko6.jpg

desktopdarkclosegl3.jpg

The second 767 is waiting for some little Mods and the Hardware to be released ...

Hey guys, a little question here. I have a Nexus 3.5 fan controller, and i'd like to use it in a a V1000, is there any adapter/bezel from Lian Li, or other brand which i can use with it? Thx in advance.

please don't qoute Pics that are right above you ...

My first 767 :*snip*
The second 767 is waiting for some little Mods and the Hardware to be released ...

Nice, glad to see some other people with a 767. It's also interesting to see the size comparison to your sx4000.

i love how dualbrain sleeved the 24 pin power cable. i'm going to do that with mine. i'll order the tools and sleeving today.

I count 9 case fans alone, plus whatever else fans you have on the mobo + PSU. how loud does it get?

Very nice.

I count 9 case fans alone, plus whatever else fans you have on the mobo + PSU. how loud does it get?

Very nice.

Only 2 case fans, 2 fans on the backplanes, and 1 on the CPU... and 2 in the PSU :eek:

The video-card has the fan unplugged, and the fans are enermax "silent" fans... it's not silent, but not that loud either...

Only 2 case fans, 2 fans on the backplanes, and 1 on the CPU... and 2 in the PSU :eek:

The video-card has the fan unplugged, and the fans are enermax "silent" fans... it's not silent, but not that loud either...

Pretty certain he was talking about Annaconda_is_my_hero.

Well fine make me feel less special, and I only counted 8 case fans in his ;) 7 on Radiators... :p

there's one on the top radiator, the rear radiator, behind the drive cage, and 3 on each of the 3x120mm rad's on the bottom, 9.

and if you count his ram cooler you get 12.

Ill throw my hat in the ring since technically I have a Lian-Li case. Its actually a Lancool K7(made by Lian-Li)

Inside(cabling is a work in progress)
DSC01429.jpg

Front
DSC01378.jpg

Here's my Lian Li as of right now... I do plan on a few more mods... sorry about the grainy pics... had to play with the ISO settings on the camera due to the low light conditions...
IMG_0440.jpg

IMG_0449.jpg

IMG_0448.jpg

IMG_0446.jpg

IMG_0437.jpg

IMG_0439.jpg

I sleeved every wire and hid most of them... ;)

what dvd/cd drive is that your using? i see no logo or anything like that. looks great

that's just the cover available for the V series cases for optical drives
they come with one stock and you can buy others in case you have more than just one optical drive

Back