The Lian Li PC-A16A - hawtness

g33zy

Goes Down Easy
Am I the only one in love with this case?

Any detailed shots of the layout or any reviews of the case?

I'd get the black version in a heartbeat if I didn't already have my sweetly modded PC-7B. I have yet to see anyone with this case though, which is a pity.

That's a nice looking case, especially with the pre-drilled H2O holes at the back.. except I'd be stuck with the rad blocking half my DVI ports on my vcard again..

I had just bought my PC7 when this case came out, or I would have one.

It's funny because I got the PC7 and one of the 5.25 hard drive bays, just like the one included with the PC16.

The perforated front would look really cool with a white CCFL behind it...

DE

BoxGods.com reviewed one.

I bought one.

I'll be taking pictures of it soon. It is GREAT! Very solid case. Lian-Li quality. Not much bad you could ever say about it.

I'll get pictures up soon, but its just hard with it being a black case and I don't have good lighting in my workshop. All that will change soon, though, and I'll work on getting some good quality pics.

BoxGods.com reviewed one.

I bought one.

I'll be taking pictures of it soon. It is GREAT! Very solid case. Lian-Li quality. Not much bad you could ever say about it.

I'll get pictures up soon, but its just hard with it being a black case and I don't have good lighting in my workshop. All that will change soon, though, and I'll work on getting some good quality pics.

So, the money questions. (1) Will the A16 accommodate a Tuniq Tower/Thermaltake Ultra 120 Extreme? (2) Will it accommodate two 8800GTXs for SLI?

that will probably be my next case

i like how you can move the 120 up and down

Looks like a great case, shame it isint as easy to watercool as the TJ-07 - for example (with the dual 120mm top exhaust already set up). I'd love a great soundproofed, sturdy, lightweight, watercooling ready case. :(

How easy do you figure it would be to mount a 240mm rad inside the front mesh? It's got 5 optical bays and I only need the one.

Well, I'm working on a Star Trek mod involving one of these cases...

nx413.jpg
nx210.jpg

The thread is here but you can see more at my website http://mods.xkill.net.

Three little screws remove the harddrive cage from the front fan enclosure. The fan enclosure is riveted to the front face-plate.

Here is a close-up shot of one...
EX-33A_01.jpg

Back