The Longest Journey - 7.95 Via Steam

TheToE!

[H] Brewmaster
One of my personal favorites of all time. Really awesome adventure game. On sale though 5/8/07.

This isn't the newer one? dang... I want to try that one.

Never played this game through, but from what I played it was pretty decent.

This isn't the newer one? dang... I want to try that one.

Never played this game through, but from what I played it was pretty decent.

They have a package deal with TLJ and TLJ - Dreamfall for $20. I just bought that one.

Dreamfall was amazing :) ... I still have the OST in my mp3 playlist... and the only reason I'm even looking at the Conan MMO is because its made by the same ppl...

You can play them in either order. It works so well that the longest journey will just play as a prequel to dreamfall. I'd say go with dreamfall first, then if you like that, buy the longest journey. There is not as much immersion because the graphics and sound are a bit dated, but it still has the same sense of adventure. You just have to use your imagination a tad more.

Sweet. I just bought the package. $20 is a great price. I loved Dreamfall, but never finished TLJ.

The Longest Journey is one of the best adventure games of all time... GET IT! :)

I should try Dreamfall out sometime... I haven't yet, even though it's the sequel and I hear it's great too.

Back