DSCN2487.jpg

DSCN2478.jpg

X1900XT
DSCN2484.jpg

DSCN2488.jpg

DSCN2475.jpg

it must be love

DSCN2486.jpg

Hey l337x3r1cx and poolatka does teh X1900XTX take up teh same amount of PCI slots has teh X850XT PE does?

Tigerblade said:
Alot of people have said that but it does what it says on the tin...very happy with it :D

Whats the tin say? The problem with the CM stuff is its basically an air cooler with an acrylic house and some barbs. The "fin" design just doenst work well with watercooling. Sure it looks nice, but thats about all it does.

kelim said:
Hey, l337x3r1cx, I think you put the VF-700 on your X1800XL backwards.

Whats backwards about it?

i'm pretty sure that the large part on top is supposed to be covering the ram heat spreaders on that GPU, but it's all personal preference...

the gamer said:
Hey l337x3r1cx and poolatka does teh X1900XTX take up teh same amount of PCI slots has teh X850XT PE does?
yup, same amount as the X850XT, the the hsf is just 2 slots thick the whole way through, and as for the zalman being backwards, the mem heatsinks let me get up to 750mem when previously i was only at 675 so i dont think it being backwards was hurting anything :D anyways i fixed it now

l337x3r1cx said:
yup, same amount as the X850XT, the the hsf is just 2 slots thick the whole way through, and as for the zalman being backwards, the mem heatsinks let me get up to 750mem when previously i was only at 675 so i dont think it being backwards was hurting anything :D anyways i fixed it now
Sweet I am saving up for one, do u know if my cpu in my sig will bottleneck it tho?

Viper87227 said:
Whats the tin say? The problem with the CM stuff is its basically an air cooler with an acrylic house and some barbs. The "fin" design just doenst work well with watercooling. Sure it looks nice, but thats about all it does.

Keeps my 450mhz oc'd x2 at 35 degrees that what it does....considering I was given it, it cools the cpu better than the stock fan I got with the x2, so can't complain.

And yes we are agreed it looks the part :D

the gamer said:
Sweet I am saving up for one, do u know if my cpu in my sig will bottleneck it tho?
Just so happens that i have a 3500+ and if 11k 3D05, 48FPS FEAR At 1600x1200 4xADAA and 16xAF and BF2 at 75-95 FPS at 1600x1200 6xADAA 16xHQAF is too bottlenecked for your taste, then yes its bottlenecked :D

fallguy said:
The old 9600 Pro looks so small. :(
how do you like the silencers? im still debating if i should go with them or a zalman, hard decision :(

N H O said:
very sexy man....dont you juss wish that they were pci-e tho? :p
hehe, was wandering if i'd get a comment on that. I actually rma'd one with cross shipping and took the pic before i sent the old back. <3 bfg

N H O said:
how do you like the silencers? im still debating if i should go with them or a zalman, hard decision :(

I like them a lot. Very quiet, and gets the hot air out of the case, where it should be. Only problem for me is, the ram plate on the back doesnt stick. Its held on by some crappy thermal tape, but I have a Lian Li V2000, so the cards are "upside down", with the ram plate on the bottom, towards the bottom of the case. And the ram plate does not stay with the tape they supplied.

l337x3r1cx said:
Just so happens that i have a 3500+ and if 11k 3D05, 48FPS FEAR At 1600x1200 4xADAA and 16xAF and BF2 at 75-95 FPS at 1600x1200 6xADAA 16xHQAF is too bottlenecked for your taste, then yes its bottlenecked :D
Nice I like it alot :)

Worminater said:
hehe, was wandering if i'd get a comment on that. I actually rma'd one with cross shipping and took the pic before i sent the old back. <3 bfg
ah lol......it woulda been funny if you got them mixed up and didnt know which one to send back :p

fallguy said:
I like them a lot. Very quiet, and gets the hot air out of the case, where it should be. Only problem for me is, the ram plate on the back doesnt stick. Its held on by some crappy thermal tape, but I have a Lian Li V2000, so the cards are "upside down", with the ram plate on the bottom, towards the bottom of the case. And the ram plate does not stay with the tape they supplied.
ah i see, so are the temps any better than stock? if so, by how mucH?

Just got my silencers installed... Now these babies are whisper quiet:
silencers-1.jpg

silencers-2.jpg

The ASUS A8N SLI Premium gives them plenty of room to breath :)

Tylander said:
Where did you get the gtx to replace the 6800? I'd love to swap out the 6800 in my 9300, but I didn't even think it was possible.
Order from Dell spare parts, part number HF594 . For awhile you could get them for $258 shipped. Now they're in the $300 range, but if you call at the right time and get the right rep, you can still get it for $250 I think :D

I had the privilege of installing and benching an X1900XT last weekend. I must say, it's a fantastic card, plays every game I threw at it with unbelievable ease. No pics though, sorry :p

N H O said:
ah i see, so are the temps any better than stock? if so, by how mucH?

A pretty large difference, I made a thread when I installed my first one. The results are about the same when I installed the second one. The top card is a few degrees warmer than the bottom now.

@ ZINN
Why don't you remove the two PCI slot covers beside your 7800GT's so the Silencers can blow the air OUT of the case, instead of it just blowing at the back of your case.

Majin said:
@ ZINN
Why don't you remove the two PCI slot covers beside your 7800GT's so the Silencers can blow the air OUT of the case, instead of it just blowing at the back of your case.

They include another slot cover that is ventilated, as seen here on mine.

V1000B-2.jpg

EVGA 7800GTX 512 SLI

Lian-Li V1000B: A8N-SLI, X2 4800+, EVGA 7800GTX 512 SLI, 2GB Corsair XMS, Audigy2 ZS, (2) Samsung SATA2 160GB Raid0, Enermax Liberty 620W, NEC DVD/RW, Dell 2001FP, Klipsch 4.1

what would that fan wire be ontop of that car?.. is that a temperature sensor for your fan?

Back