The official "clean desktop" club v2010

hung:

Definitely thanks, went looking for that one myself and had no luck at all. Awesome...

agreed thanks Hung!

btw I see you are a fan of Susan Coffey from DeviantArt! :D

Yep! Didn't know about her until vdragonlance posted his desktop and deviantart link. Absolutely stunning.

Theme is still beta according to author, but so far I haven't run into any problems. Striped taskbar and windows are very subtle so if anyone knows how modify and make the stripes more defined please post. :D

Desktop-1.jpg

^^^^^
Lovely...you give me another reason to start using rainmeter again :p...

NOT clean at all^^, it took my half an hour, I even used a flipchart to figure it all out.:rolleyes:

LOL

I've been toying with the idea of starting a customized desktop thread. I love this thread, but more often than not we just see a taskbar, dock, and wallpaper. It would be great to see more stuff like Gamerz desktop (showing gadgets, fully customized desktops, or just a beautifully setup screenshot), but it definitely does not belong in this thread ;)

LOL

I've been toying with the idea of starting a customized desktop thread. I love this thread, but more often than not we just see a taskbar, dock, and wallpaper. It would be great to see more stuff like Gamerz desktop (showing gadgets, fully customized desktops, or just a beautifully setup screenshot), but it definitely does not belong in this thread ;)

Agreed, You should do it! :D

The first monitor is the clean one. The second monitor is always set up like in the screenshot. Not really "dirty" because it's always organized, but not super clean, either. All of the stuff on the second monitor is set up the way it is because when I start up Photoshop, the toolbars are organized into the open space and it works out for me perfectly. :D

5-27-10.jpg

Couple of different ones clock wise starting top left:

Dark_rainmeter - DateTime
Enigma - clock
Arachnid (crystal-black) - weather
Enigma - Network
Enigma - System

mydesktop.jpg

Taskbar is on auto-hide and i use Rocket Dock on the bottom.

And thats Psyclon Nine hangin out on all that open space i have <3

^^^ That was my wallpaper when i had my MBP
Here is the desktop on my alienware M17x

Cant wait for the world cup

Untitled-2.jpg

Back