The official "clean desktop" club.

No icons at all except Recycle Bin.

cdop2.jpg

Dual monitor by the way. both 21' widescreen at 1680x1050

http://www.istartedsomething.com/20061029/royale-noir/ most likely. Royale is blue and the standard theme in MCE2K5, but Microsoft had the Noir one kindasorta on the back burner and it never "officially" was meant to appear, but but but...

You can download it from that page.

Thanks, but i still don't see it as the same. I've used Royale and it is dark blue (as name suggests) but his looks black to me :confused:

Either the pic doesn't do it justice, or it's another theme.

Taskbar on top ftw!!! :)

What is that, 1920x1200? Damn I wish I had a widescreen LCD again... bleh.

yeap dell 2405 love. :)

As for the taskbar... I can't go back to having it on bottom... I mean it's just more efficient this way, since your normal menu tabs are always at the top for your programs. It's natural to head for the top when ya need something.

Ever since Win95 came out I've dreamed of going back in time and finding the person responsible for the very idea of putting it on the bottom of the screen and beating him senseless with a tire iron.

"THEY'RE CALLED DROP DOWN MENUS FOR A REASON YOU IDIOT... NOT DROP UP!!!

Or words to that effect. :D

Yeah, that Dell sure is popular, and I just got approved for a credit card recently with just enough credit to get one, but life gets in the way, always. Maybe someday...

Ever since Win95 came out I've dreamed of going back in time and finding the person responsible for the very idea of putting it on the bottom of the screen and beating him senseless with a tire iron.

"THEY'RE CALLED DROP DOWN MENUS FOR A REASON YOU IDIOT... NOT DROP UP!!!

Or words to that effect. :D

Yeah, that Dell sure is popular, and I just got approved for a credit card recently with just enough credit to get one, but life gets in the way, always. Maybe someday...

I'm confused... Start Menu != Dropdown Menu. We still have dropdown menus, a.k.a. the "File bar".

No icons at all except Recycle Bin.

http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/2640/cdop2.jpg[img]

Dual monitor by the way. both 21' widescreen at 1680x1050[/QUOTE]

thanks again for the pic OEM :)

i pretty much have the same desktop haha

thanks again for the pic OEM :)

i pretty much have the same desktop haha

Anytime. Did you see the rest of the pictures, or did I send you just that one? PM me if you didn't see any other ones. Theres a couple more you might like. Anyone else can PM too.

Vista Ultimate. Recycle bin and Sidebar. Background is the Plasma for Stardock Deskscapes/Dreamscene animated backgrounds.

Shrunk down to 1024x768, from native of 1920x1200.

cleandesktop_dream.jpg

Real res was 3360x1050 but the file was to big to load to imageshack :mad: so i resized it to 2352x735 but anyways...

click on image for real size!

Does anyone have the wallpaper of the blades of grass? It's really green and upclose of grass, widescreen... I dont remember if it's a Windows Vista or a Mac wallpaper, but I can't find it again after I formatted... it might be from that interfacelift website but I can't find it

The three little tabs labelled Games, Apps, and Txt contain the equalvalent of all of my icons in a readily accessible menu.

menuow7.jpg

It's my personal style so I won't tell anyone how I did it.

Back