The official "clean desktop" club.

And I don´t understand what´s wrong with Live Messenger.. I know there´s others IMs (in Linux I use Pidgin) but my contacts all uses WLM so here it takes the job. What´s your recommendation to a IM ? (no flame, I´m really asking about it.)
I hate all the annoying adds(weather, news etc.) that load together with the IM. Though I haven´t tried the latest version of Windows Live Messager. It´s just my personal experience:p Pidgin is my IM of choice. It´s so simple and nice:D
Thank You for the wallpapers.

win7desktop.jpg

Nice!

Diggfreak: Gonna have to try harder than that or take it to the pc screenshots thread.

Raygan: I've always had a thing for the really big time/date info. Why's your dock so high up though? Other than that, looks real good :)

Anyone know what version of windows xp came on Asus eeepc's (1000HA). I'm not enjoying the customizing on windows 7...

Edit: I realize it's windows xp home. What version (oem, retail w/sp1,2,3?) can I install with the key on the bottom?

Last edited:
Just got xp reinstalled. GAIA 09 vs and miranda. Wallpaper was from a thread on honda-tech.
http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/6204/082109.png

Lookin' good Willister. Couldn't take not being able to customize Windows 7 anymore, huh? haha. I'm hoping some decent themes start making their way to Windows 7 at some point. I'd really like a version of Transblack for it. I've always had XP up until I started using the Windows 7 RC, so I've never been able to use it, but every time I would see someone using it on here I loved it. There are some others I've seen on here that are really nice as well.

Thats too bad.....is there another like it by any chance? Besides Google ;).

TinEye is similar.

Lookin' good Willister. Couldn't take not being able to customize Windows 7 anymore, huh? haha. I'm hoping some decent themes start making their way to Windows 7 at some point. I'd really like a version of Transblack for it. I've always had XP up until I started using the Windows 7 RC, so I've never been able to use it, but every time I would see someone using it on here I loved it. There are some others I've seen on here that are really nice as well.

Yeah, overall it's a great os, but people are just starting to tweak things with it, so naturally there's a lot of problems. I had the visual style changed, but litestep completely broke everything to the point of unusable and I had to system restore. I've made minor changes since that screen up above (put the dock back on bottom, taskbar ontop) and I'm pretty happy with it. I'm debating if I'm going to reinstall ls since I'm pretty happy with this setup.

My bad, I just had a complete brain fart, and took honda-tech in the complete wrong way.. Thinking that was what the forum was about not the actual title.

Sigh I love H-T but it's a shame Mike DiCarlo fucked Dustin Adler over for the site, I still frequent H-T but it ain't what it used to be. I miss Zeroforum too. VB is nice but it doesn't flow well like it does with [H].

Anyways, nice wallpaper :)

Back